Goodbye Crit Turtle . R.I.P

• Seems in the las update, all the crit characters was prety hard nerfed..

What do you think guys about this?

How you equip now to get a decent crit chance without loosing that extra % of damage giving by the stats of the crit weapos..

extra info:

* Updates
    Critical Hit calculation updated. Default & minimum Crit chance set to 5%
    CritChance = Physical or Energy Critical Rate - targets critical def / 10 + 5
    Example: 0 - 0 / 10 = 0 + 5 = 5% chance
    10 - 0 / 10 = 1 + 5 = 6% chance

* Fixes
    1 skill cooldown reduction is now 0.7%. Skill cooldown reduction cap is 100 (70%). Example 24 second cooldown = 7.2 seconds cooldown with 100 (70%) skill cooldown reduction
    Attack speed cap is at 200

• Daneos doesn't know how to balance a game, so he killed any chance of hitting criticals rather than nerfing their insane damage. Now even a Kaioken x 4 purely crit-based DEX-gear wearing swordsman has 25% critical chance at BEST. I guess instead of actually balancing the game he just wanted crit builds to be more about hitting that lucky crit jackpot.

It's that stupid /10 that comes after your critrate. Even a /2 would've been a massive nerf. You LITERALLY need 950 critrate to land 100% criticals now. All because he couldn't just reduce crit damage to 1.5x(or even 1.3x) and solve the ACTUAL issue. This affects many classes negatively, and mostly just makes the game even MORE about luck.

VegetaFacepalm.jpg GG, Daneos...

• Not just the Turtle, all critical class...
    I was pretty good leveling with a 30% critical chance and now I'm with apparently 0%, not the least is 5 correct? Nice!
    Hahahaha no this is really cool, for me to have some critical chance now I'll just need a kaioken of over eight thousand, hey adm, sorry but this sucks, really ¬¬

Any critical user today.
    dragon-ball-super-ep-47-trunks-crys.png

• Daneos should just have nerfed the amount of extra crit Kaioken gives.

Perma-critting with Kaioken doesn't even need to be overpowered if the damage boost was just lowered. Only if you had alot of crit already can you achieve useable perma-crit with Kaioken, and even then it only multiplies the damage. So a healer or Ultimate Majin isn't going to do anything overpowered with perma-crit.

And like you just said, anti-crit balanced that out in the first place. Kaioken wasn't a very viable form in PvP anyway since it'd take far too long to stack Kaiokens. It's like Daneos got traumatized by that one case of a Turtle putting him to sleep, and then getting crit Kamehameha'd with Kaioken x 4. Except if the DAMAGE wasn't so insane, that would never have been a problem. Because the Turtle could've crit even without Kaioken. Even now that Turtle will still have a minimal 5% of getting the same 1HKO. It doesn't solve the issue, it just puts in more RNG. A lucky bastard can STILL chain 5 critical hits together and win through it's sheer overpowered damage.

So why ruin Kaioken and even general crits for everyone through RNG?

• Perma-critting with Kaioken doesn't even need to be overpowered if the damage boost was just lowered. Only if you had alot of crit already can you achieve useable perma-crit with Kaioken, and even then it only multiplies the damage. So a healer or Ultimate Majin isn't going to do anything overpowered with perma-crit.
    And like you just said, anti-crit balanced that out in the first place. Kaioken wasn't a very viable form in PvP anyway since it'd take far too long to stack Kaiokens. It's like Daneos got traumatized by that one case of a Turtle putting him to sleep, and then getting crit Kamehameha'd with Kaioken x 4. Except if the DAMAGE wasn't so insane, that would never have been a problem. Because the Turtle could've crit even without Kaioken. Even now that Turtle will still have a minimal 5% of getting the same 1HKO. It doesn't solve the issue, it just puts in more RNG. A lucky bastard can STILL chain 5 critical hits together and win through it's sheer overpowered damage.

So why ruin Kaioken and even general crits for everyone through RNG?

Lol a fighter can just as easily headbutt kidney shot you ass and then needle you into oblivion

So chances are Turtles aren't the only ones to blame

• Will you all EVER realize that daneos is just trying out changes right now since it's NOT the beta test and that it's a T E S T I N G server ?

Get over it, we're in testing phase, it's obvious daneos is trying out changes, or maybe you'd rather have these wick-wack changes during beta once the real server starts ?

• Lol a fighter can just as easily headbutt kidney shot you ass and then needle you into oblivion

So chances are Turtles aren't the only ones to blame

ANY good-damage class can screw you over if they manage to hit their double damage criticals. Even if you wear full anti-crit, and your enemy has 0 crit, this current formula states they'll still have 5% chance to land crits. So if they are just lucky, they can murder you through DOUBLE DAMAGE THAT IGNORES DEFENSE. Or with a Fighter's Needles, that's TRIPLE DAMAGE.

3000(original damage) * 2(critical hit) = 6000. That multiplied by 1.5(Needle's crit damage boost) is 9000 damage. So they deal TRIPLE DAMAGE with criticals.

...all because they got lucky with this terrible RNG system. And even a crit-based swordsman with 50 crit chance only boosts his chances now from 5% to 10%.

How could anyone, especially Daneos, not see that the giant damage boost is the big issue here, and that THIS is making everything worse?

• Will you all EVER realize that daneos is just trying out changes right now since it's NOT the beta test and that it's a T E S T I N G server ?

Get over it, we're in testing phase, it's obvious daneos is trying out changes, or maybe you'd rather have these wick-wack changes during beta once the real server starts ?

Yes, but is not that exactly why we're commenting here? To make him know how bad that was? Or should we keep quiet and let this go so that it only repaired at launch? Without feedback how the server could improve?

its exactly couse this is a test server,

We need to say the things we think are wrong.. we all are server testers right know.. the best thing we can do to right now improve the gameplay is talk about bugs and re balanced class...

We do this with respect and nobody is crying nothing here...

but if anytime that anybody may think that something is wrong in the game, and try to talk about it and someone else start to say "stop crying, blabla" the people who contribute with those improves will start get disapear..

im not very good in englsih... hope u understand me .

anyway.. better talk about the crits stats.

your 100% right i rather test now and report the findings

Daneos doesn't know how to balance a game, so he killed any chance of hitting criticals rather than nerfing their insane damage. Now even a Kaioken x 4 purely crit-based DEX-gear wearing swordsman has 25% critical chance at BEST. I guess instead of actually balancing the game he just wanted crit builds to be more about hitting that lucky crit jackpot.

It's that stupid /10 that comes after your critrate. Even a /2 would've been a massive nerf. You LITERALLY need 950 critrate to land 100% criticals now. All because he couldn't just reduce crit damage to 1.5x(or even 1.3x) and solve the ACTUAL issue. This affects many classes negatively, and mostly just makes the game even MORE about luck.

VegetaFacepalm.jpg GG, Daneos...

If he keeps up with these updates that weren't even in TW dbo people will quit before open beta even starts.

. for the 2 comments above relax daneos will fix this in time its good that your guys report this but please limit the insults to daneos like comeon he revived this game and is working extremely hard to get it right. Will there be mistakes along the way yes, but you guys have to relax report your findings in a mature manner

• Daneos just broke crits.

In my opinion he should really just let the game as DBO-like as possible for the moment, and instead of messing with the stats he should start fixing the REAL game-breaking, class-breaking bugs and problems, like state damage, or physical and energy defense, which are entirely broken, between others. I admire he's trying to fix these stuff, but I think sometimes what he does gets out of hand. He should let this stuff for the end.

Will you all EVER realize that daneos is just trying out changes right now since it's NOT the beta test and that it's a T E S T I N G server ?

That's the entire point of saying this stuff, man. If people just ignored these faults he probably would think what he did was right. Pointing faults out doesn't hurt anybody, we just inform we don't like what he did and expect him to change it.

• for the 2 comments above relax daneos will fix this in time its good that your guys report this but please limit the insults to daneos like comeon he revived this game and is working extremely hard to get it right. Will there be mistakes along the way yes, but you guys have to relax report your findings in a mature manner

I don't hate or disrespect Daneos, just the update. If we don't let him know this is terribly wrong, he simply won't know. He consciously made this formula, so SOME part of him thought this would somehow be okay. Personally, I think the 0.7% cooldown rate wasn't called for either and he could've just put in a 70% cap without fiddling with the cooldown rate itself, but that's a different can of worms.

No more one shot, eat shit. Ha ha ha

1-shot's are still there, but now it's more about RNG rather than stats. If we lower a crit attack's damage and bring critchance back to normal , we'll remove both 1-shots AND RNG.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!