Cast Speed , or Attac Speed in Skills

• Hi guys, i know that are a lot of post talking about the attack speed. But im asking to you about the attack speed in the spell cast.

For expample, i have a Dende, but meanwile the attack speed in basic attack seems to work fine (or better than before) the cast speed didnt change at all...

the cast speed in dende is the 50% of the gear... What do you think about thius?

Was the cast speed in the Tw sv fine or need to be nerfed for you?

in my opipion tw attack speed : complety unbalanced and need to be nerfed.

tw cast speed: seems fine

I know this is a test server and we are all testers... please reserv coments like "just wait, stop blaming.. bla bla"

• Attack speed completly ruined the game back in TW.

Everything was a piece of cake, you just stood there, click a boss and nothing else. Every strategies, tactics were out of the table, and even most of the classes got left out.

As I said it on some other post, is better if attack speed is capped like when lvl 60 was the max. It will be more dificult to beat every boss.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!