Build Helper: Turtle Hermit Skills [ENGLISH GUIDE]

• Wanted to throw out another thanks! I just stumbled across this game a week ago and am loving the nostalgia!

As I'm new... noob question: can I reset my skills while at level 30? or is your last chance to reset right BEFORE 30? so the end of 29

well, technically both yes and no!
    As of the new update, you can freely reset your skills if not master classed, and also have a once per week chance to reset your build fully after master class.
    This change is technically (in my view) is the best new update we had in a while, because now people can fix their characters, or just have incredible fun with different styled builds every weekend.

• Nice build; it's pretty accurate. I don't recommend put any extra points in kamehameha, rapid shot, or increase agility, and i got at least 1 point in everything except increase agility and increased persistent damage. My hit rate almost doubling made me muuuch stronger than my skills being upgraded, which I'm currently enjoying at lvl 51 :D

My problem is now my EP drains a bit fast, and almost everyone has more LP than me, and I'm out of points and it's getting harder to level up...or I'm getting too lazy to do quests any more.

• Cool, and good to know! I'm only at lvl 39 right now, so I still heavily rely on rapid shot, but I bet that will change as I get higher. What are you doing to increase your hit rate?

1- Hit rate for you is already high for Turtles
    2- I recommend (since you can reset) max out Area Bleed and you should be much better off. (You can spam it very hard and it's damage is really high)

• Ye, I've been testing it recently (not much cuz I am not on like I used to be) and I found that "Solid Bleed --> Super Kamehameha" is a Combo that easily finishes every mob surrounding your level without having to hit a critical on the Super Kamehameha!

Right now, I think it's VERY underrated for such a powerful skill.

I also would love to mention this:
    Even if this 1 Skill Reset per week gets reverted in Open Beta, this skill has exactly 5 SP to put into it! So you can still use it to level, and later use all your 5 Brown Reset books to reset it and then put the points elsewhere!

Might not look great on paper, but it is your ticket to leveling through lvls 10-50, around 50 is when you will have decent potential with Kames (both Super and Giant to combo together)

• Really. Huh. Probably should add that as well.

• On the subject, Turtle Rod Impale is better than advertised for the same reasons; the fact that DoT damage is no longer static and scales means it can deal some considerable damage, and like other such skills, using RP for damage increases the damage of the DoT as well. It's a worthy addition to anyone's rotation when dealing with stuff that doesn't go down to your opening barrage. The DoT also doesn't break Hypnosis if it was in effect when you land the sleep, as far as I can tell, which is a plus when you're spamming Impale and run into an emergency, or just need to charge RP.

The Area Bleed tip is helpful for pretty much everyone because of how freakin' abysmal Turtle Hermit is prior to level 42. Even if you ditch it then and just go with the ol' Scatter Shot/Super Kamehameha combo, it's still a pain in the butt getting there because you're not good at single target or area damage before you get Super Kamehameha, unless you opted to max Rapid Shot or something. Wish I thought to try Area Bleed back when I was in that range.

I might even mess around with the Bleed skills now and see if they outdo a maxed Rapid Shot; may as well experiment while we have the chance. Solid Bleed does pretty high damage maxed, so even though it's expensive, one might be able to, say, drop Scatter Shot for it late in their career, since you can't max it until level 64 (!). It also raises the possibility of whacky crap like keeping Increase Persisted Damage, since that's a percentage modifier. 22% extra damage is a lot, even if only applied to two of your skills, assuming you also go with Impale, and you have no reason not to if you're going to take Increase Persisted Damage. It's worth checking out.

• jXjz3Jg.png
    This is what I came up with when putting in Solid Bleed. As you can see, I either had to sacrifice skills or, in the case of Kaio-Ken, drop SP. I will test this build out come next reset to see if having Impale and Bleed together will make up for the lowered damage.

turtules are classe that are bassed on Birst damage hope this build is for pvp ( even in pvp it is not the build i would take )

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!