I can't reset my skill tree (level 30, "level 30 and below only")

• Yes I did my master class and people told me I can't do it anymore because of that!?
    In original DBO I could reset my skill tree even with master class. Please Daneos, someone, help me... :'(

I wasted 2.5 days or so playing dbo for hours to get here. I was hyped and now my build is screwed. And I am in a pretty good mood and free to play DBO for a week or so, please...
    This is just so stupid, it was nowhere stated either that I wouldn't be able to reset my skill tree after doing master class quest. This is so unfair!!

• It was stated very clearly in the Global Update Thread for you well over a month ago. You even said that people ahve told you this before hand (i made it Bold in your quote just to show that)

Yes I did my master class and people told me I can't do it anymore because of that!?
    In original DBO I could reset my skill tree even with master class. Please Daneos, someone, help me... :'(

I wasted 2.5 days or so playing dbo for hours to get here. I was hyped and now my build is screwed. And I am in a pretty good mood and free to play DBO for a week or so, please...
    This is just so stupid, it was nowhere stated either that I wouldn't be able to reset my skill tree after doing master class quest. This is so unfair!!

Here is the quote from Daneos (also put in bold so you can see it easier This was posted August 4th BTW so you have had more than enough time to learn about it:

• People have told me after I've done the master class. Yeah, the update thread, sure... Like everyone has time to go and read all the pages and details there.

This should be fixed, I want my tree reset'd :P
    I just learned that i get 5x brown books from gift at level 34, need 6... Its fixable but still.

@Yoru u lil twat.

Daneos should do something about these things. Why did he even change that?

• If you are the real nikolassj from dbocom, shouldn't you already be more than familiar with the master class quest?

• Man, if you did not read the update thread or all the thread of ppl like you who tried to reset after master class and cried it's not daneos fault :D

• Excuse me for working 9 hours a day, then going on a course afterwards 2 hours plus studying and trying to keep my social life in tact. Excuse me for having a life and not spending a lot time like you on the forums and reading every thread. Excuse me for not playing this game for 4-5+ years and not remembering every little detail.

I've always hated forums, always a toxic community that doesn't communicate and use their brain to make a harmonious and beautiful environment for players & gameplay. All you people can do is hate and attack uninformed people, people that suggest changes to the game.

Also excuse me for Daneos keeping all the "important" information in one, messy thread.... We finally have a private server, an opportunity to work together and make a perfect DBO version... But everything's a mess here.

• I want not nor intend to be rude. If you intend to play an MMO then you have to invest time into looking online and at forums to know what happens in game. This is absolutely you fault for not looking.

Working and doing a course isn't an excuse either. i work 11 hour days every 3 days and teach as a volunteer on my other days. I can make time for it so if you wanted to play the game that badly so can you.

The community isn't "toxic" it seems you're just lashing out because you aren't getting your way when you made a mistake. It's okay, everyone makes them but don't demand or turn aggressive and rude because of it. you could have made a thread or spoke in one of the many already out there (there are loads on this issue i've been in most of them which again is your fault for not looking ) to help others who may be about to make the same mistake as you.

And no. it was decided for all updates to be compiled into the one thread so that we wouldn't have to search for randomly dated different updates here there and everywhere. Just take a moment to chill and instead of using your time to moan. get back into the game and enjoy it or spend it doing something nice. nothing good ever comes of moaning and complaining.

Due to all that you have going one and the stuff we 'need to excuse you for?' It seems very likely that you don't have the time or patience to play a MMO. Maybe take a break and come back when you have less o do, maybe open beta will be about by then where your current "build ruined chacater" will be gone anyway

Excuse me for working 9 hours a day, then going on a course afterwards 2 hours plus studying and trying to keep my social life in tact. Excuse me for having a life and not spending a lot time like you on the forums and reading every thread. Excuse me for not playing this game for 4-5+ years and not remembering every little detail.

I've always hated forums, always a toxic community that doesn't communicate and use their brain to make a harmonious and beautiful environment for players & gameplay. All you people can do is hate and attack uninformed people, people that suggest changes to the game.

Also excuse me for Daneos keeping all the "important" information in one, messy thread.... We finally have a private server, an opportunity to work together and make a perfect DBO version... But everything's a mess here.

• You can easily read the update thread in 30-40min. I suggest you to follow Daneos, so you can easily check when writes something new in the update thread or even see him talking in other threads and you can inform yourself.

Also, he changed that because before the Master Class update people could keep leveling up to 70 and if the rules were about only be able to reset at level 30, all above 30 would have lost their points, so he simply removed the level restriction but put the one we have now.

• Yes I did my master class and people told me I can't do it anymore because of that!?

Life's unfair. Get over it.

• Ahh, don't worry about it! The Open Beta wipe will erase the mistakes anyway, so why take the game so seriously you can call a character "ruined"? And the pre-open Beta's still unbalanced and broken regardless.

If anything, you oughta just screw around and use builds you'd never think of using "seriously" for fun. Think of this mistake as positive! :thumbsup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!