• OK so here are some of my ideas of this game.
    they might not be in the original game but it may give players a better expierence

-If a player is dueling another player or the players should be able to fight while hovering in the air.
    -Players above level 25 should learn the skill "ki blast" where the players shoot a ball of energy at the apponet. the longer the player holds the skill the more damage is done the more energy points is used up. this skill should have no cool down.
    -There should be ki clashing. if an apponet uses a kamehameha at a distance with the enemy does the same than there should be ki cliashing in wich the player has to spam a button to win.
    -ssj should have a cool down based on its upgrade. each upgrade costs 1 skill point. each skill ponts increases each stats by 0.05% , and the cool down gets decreased by 6 minutes.

• - Nah cause then we'd have to allow battle in mid air

- Not really sure what the point is, sounds like any sort of base spiritual class's auto attack

- Nigga this ain't BT

- My buff for SSJ was better, although people have thought of putting SP into it I don't think a mealy .05% better is worth my precious SP

• So...
    1- Turn this game into a 1 v 1 fighting game...okay....
    2- Have this game look like every other DBZ game...okay....
    3- Make SSJ more powerful...okay...
    4- Make a ki blast attack that you can charge up... and use to kill 100 mobs in one location... okay....

SOUNDS FUN!!!!

• So...
    1- Turn this game into a 1 v 1 fighting game...okay....
    2- Have this game look like every other DBZ game...okay....
    3- Make SSJ more powerful...okay...
    4- Make a ki blast attack that you can charge up... and use to kill 100 mobs in one location... okay....

1- This concept will not turn the game into a 1 v 1 fighting game
    2- explain to me how this game will be just like every dbz fighting game
    3- so what you're telling me is that you would like if you were a ssj blue you would still like to wait 60 minutes between ssj transformation how powerful that you are.

Goku " you wanna see ssj don't you"
    Goku*transform into ssj*
    Goku*deactivates ssj*
    Goku*o nooo friza came back and i still have to wait another 45 minutes before i can go ssj even though i can go ssj3 and beyond.

4- If you use most of the ki in your body don't you think that should possibly do allot damage.

• I don't think a mealy .05% better is worth my precious SP

I said that to balance ssj from being too op if you and skill points after skill points after skill points to the "0.5" and you add a total of 10 skill points on ssj then you would only have a cool down time of 10 minutes and your ssj concept is good but would i be better if you were able to upgrade your transformations to have less of cool down time. Like 60 minutes jesus christ.

• i like dbo the way it is. it's different from all the other db games. i mean games like xeno, dbz battle of z, raging blast so on and on. games like these are just being recreated and i don't see the point about it. same content, same characters every single time. that is pretty unoriginal.

• 1 & 2- Fly Fights (Those are in every 1 v 1 DBZ game)... Chargeable Ki Blasts(Those are in every 1 v 1 DBZ game)...MORE SAIYAN TRANSFORMATION and SCREW ALL OTHER RACES AND CHARACTERS (YEA.....that's ine every DBZ game)

3- WHY SSJ BLUE?! Explain SSJ Blue while Namekians can't do anything about it and KID BUU is the farthest Majins can go.
    SSJ BLUE requires what is said to be ultimate Saiyan Power... We aren't even playing with saiyans, we WISH for SSJ because we barely have any saiyan blood.

-Players above level 25 should learn the skill "ki blast" where the players shoot a ball of energy at the apponet. the longer the player holds the skill the more damage is done the more energy points is used up. this skill should have no cool down.

Me: "Dang, that's one powerful boss.....350K HP? Wow that's a lot for me to deal with... Guess I'll just charge my KI blast and wait 1 minute.....that'll kill him"

Boss: "But...That's unfair! I am one of the most powerful bosses in the game... you can't just one-hit me"

Me: "Sorry bro, Ki blast is being Charged"

• yah i guess im sticking to xenoverse 2 fvck this game

If you really wonna play a game that is a carbon copy of it's original game... and looks like every other game we all played, GO PLAY XV2
    At least the content in this game will stay more original.
    HECK, I am pretty sure DBXV2 Stole the Giant Namek idea from this game since it is called to be DEAD.
    Even one of the developers said that Giant Namek is inspired by an older DBZ game....that's DBO!!

• Me: "Dang, that's one powerful boss.....350K HP? Wow that's a lot for me to deal with... Guess I'll just charge my KI blast and wait 1 minute.....that'll kill him"

Boss: "But...That's unfair! I am one of the most powerful bosses in the game... you can't just one-hit me"

Me: "Sorry bro, Ki blast is being Charged"

You got me mistaking the ki blast charge will go as far as your EP. If you have 350k EP and you add all that into a ki blast that should do major damage right :/

If you really wonna play a game that is a carbon copy of it's original game... and looks like every other game we all played, GO PLAY XV2
    At least the content in this game will stay more original.
    HECK, I am pretty sure DBXV2 Stole the Giant Namek idea from this game since it is called to be DEAD.
    Even one of the developers said that Giant Namek is inspired by an older DBZ game....that's DBO!!

I was joking but isn't this game a direct copy of the original?
    If this game is bringing back the original game then there's no pointin suggest ideas for the game :/

1 & 2- Fly Fights (Those are in every 1 v 1 DBZ game)... Chargeable Ki Blasts(Those are in every 1 v 1 DBZ game)...MORE SAIYAN TRANSFORMATION and SCREW ALL OTHER RACES AND CHARACTERS (YEA.....that's ine every DBZ game)

i never said anything about adding new transfomations.

Apperently this game is one of those quest and npc games and just throws the pvp part out.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!