Reset and game bug fixes

• Hi guys, i have some months out in DBGO, and i see the threads and i can see something about the bugs, or the TMQ's, yea, i see what some's TMQ's has fixed and can do the quest of they, but all the other main or normal quest are fixed's? :(

• Most of the normal quests are working as they should at least until lvl 40.
    I think so far only 1 quest I couldn't complete not sure if it was bugged or if just couldn't figure out what to do.

Time machines and ultimate dungeons I encountered on my current level also work fine.

I think some of the higher level dungeons are still not in the game but they will be in do time.

Long story short the game is getting closer to completion every day and is updated regularly.

• tmqs can be buggy at times depends on your luck heres a list of tmqs i have tried and found to have bugs or not

tmq 1 buggy at getting some quest points near trucker area may not be able to move on
    tmq2 no bugs found
    tmq3 no bugs found
    tmq4 bug cant get exp at end
    tmq5 &tmq7not yet played
    tmq 6 no bugs found

uds 1-6 dont die theres a door bug

quest up to 40 pretty much fixed cept translations on most quest (looks like someone used google translate and got funny results and didnt proof read the translation)

after that have fun cause the quest from that point on could be buggy

• Hi guys, i have some months out in DBGO, and i see the threads and i can see something about the bugs, or the TMQ's, yea, i see what some's TMQ's has fixed and can do the quest of they, but all the other main or normal quest are fixed's? :(

i have problem after new update almost over 90% my quests don't work i take it i kill mobs but i don't reconize it and i can't do my quest i killing mobs but nothing some quests i cen't even take lol

• Have you tried forfeiting and clearing your quest inventory? (Press J to see both lists) It's a common talked about problem so the answers are there.

i have problem after new update almost over 90% my quests don't work i take it i kill mobs but i don't reconize it and i can't do my quest i killing mobs but nothing some quests i cen't even take lol

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!