items like bitter tea and turtle book for other classes

• hi guys boom here with another thread

I noticed alot of turtles and fighters are using these skill buff that they purchase from a npc to help increase their stats for 1 round in a rank battle

i think their should be more of these made to accommodate the other classes in the game
    all these are effects ideas note if you look at the bitter tea and turtle book they have some reduction of skills or lp
    heres 1 i made up for crane

item name crane assassination pill
    (description the famous mercenary tao use this pill to increase his success for assassinations)
    effect 1 increase dot damage by 15% (Male) increase dot damage by 18% (Female)
    effect 2 increase success rate by 25% (male) increases success rate by 10%(Female)
    effect 3 decrease resistance rate by 35
    effect 4 damages 2500 lp upon buff removal
    duration 1min 30 seconds

heres 1 i came up with for sword
    item name sword charm
    (description wrap this charm on the hilt of your sword the luck given increases your likely hood on striking a more devasting blow)
    effect 1 increase phys crit by 50 (Male) increase phys crit damage by 50% (Female)
    effect 2 decrease all skill range by 10m
    effect 3 damages sword durabilty by 50 points upon buff removal (including rank mataches and budokai)
    duration 1 min 30 seconds

here's 1 i came up with for shadow knight
    item name namek tea leafs
    (description Piccolo use these to increase his durability for a short period of time when fighting)
    effect 1 increased energy and physical defence by 50%
    effect 2 reduce energy attack by 10%
    effect 3 upon buff removal damages 6000ep

here's 1 i came up with for dark warrior
    item name Warrior adrenaline drink
    (description mr popo created this drink to make dark warriors take even more hits sacrifice energy later to get small but great benefits)
    effect 1 increase energy and physical defence by 100%
    effect 2 decreases physical attack by 20%
    effect 3 increase lp by 10%
    drains ep constantly while active (similar rate to turtle book)

heres 1 came up with for dendes and pokos
    item name kami's seeing orb
    (description Kami's all seeing orb helps any dragon clan member predict an imcoming attack)
    effect 1 increase resistance rate by 100%
    effect 2 increase energy attack by 300
    effect 3 decrease success rate by 35
    effect 4 upon buff removal stuns for 5-10 sec (carries on in next round of budokai or rank match)

heres what i came up for ultimate majin (this one isnt that good feel free to add a suggestion)
    item name music equipment tuner
    (description tune up your trumpet to provide your allies with better buffs, but the tune up puts strain on your trumpet)
    effect 1 increase all buffs effects by 100%
    effect 2 increase physical attack and physical def by 350 points
    effect 3 drains lp while active Female, Drains ep while active Male
    effect 4 upon buff removal damages subweapon by 15 points

heres what i came up with for grand chef majin
    item name buu buu pie
    (description eat the famous grand chefs bu bu pie you feel re-energized but the sweets are not good for your tummy)
    effect 1 increase physical attack and physical defense by 200%
    effect 2 reduce attack speed by 15%
    effect 3 upon buff removal cast abdominal damage 330 lp every 2 seconds for 10 seconds (get your abdominal pain pills)

heres what i came up for karma
    item name mask polisher
    (description use this liquid to polish your mask helps keep it clean)
    effect 1 increase success rate by 50%
    effect 2 reduce duration of stuns by 4 seconds (Male) reduce confusion skill duration by 10 seconds (Female)
    effect 3 upon buff removal reduce success rate by 20 points for 30 seconds (carries on to next round of rank or budokai)

heres what i came up with for ultimate majin (this isnt a good one i think someone could add a better suggestion)
    item name Majin drum sticks
    (description drum sticks from boomboom-buu a famous majin muscian use it to increase you energy damage but playing the drums lowers your defense)
    effect 1 increase hit from behind skills from 1.5x to 3 times the damage
    effect 2 decreases defence properties by 15%

to make sure theses are not too op transformations will not be able to used when these items are active

feel free to add your comments and critizism
    these percentages of increase and/or decrease maybe too high but i think the effects are reasonable for each class
    thanks for reading :D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!