Best hybrid class?

• Hi, I'd lie to know which classes are, in your opinion, good for both PvP and PvE. I currently have a swordsman but I've heard that despiste being good at PvP, SM aren't that good at PvE, so I'm willing to make another character that can be good at both PvP and PvE. Thanks in advance!

• From a personal experience I'd say Karma Majin is a class that fills each of those roles perfectly. They're top tier in PvP, top tier in end game pve content (Not implemented yet) and pretty good at farming on their own with Kid Buu.
    The other class that could fit you is the Turtle. They're amazing at farming, UDs, TMQ and pretty solid in PvP with their 1 hit potential but VERY reliant on their gear

• Shadow Knights for sure. Like they're a beast in PvP (they have a 45m stun, they have a really nice DoT with nice damage, they have life absorb, they have Curse which might kill the enemy without effort) but they can be really good in PvE because of their good defense and high LP, also their stun is an AoE stun so they can stun the multiple targets (it works fine in Budokai Party).

• Shadow Knights for sure. Like they're a beast in PvP (they have a 45m stun, they have a really nice DoT with nice damage, they have life absorb, they have Curse which might kill the enemy without effort) but they can be really good in PvE because of their good defense and high LP, also their stun is an AoE stun so they can stun the multiple targets (it works fine in Budokai Party).

When you say stun do you mean their aoe debuff deception?

• Hi, I'd lie to know which classes are, in your opinion, good for both PvP and PvE. I currently have a swordsman but I've heard that despiste being good at PvP, SM aren't that good at PvE, so I'm willing to make another character that can be good at both PvP and PvE. Thanks in advance!

'ello Tokio!
    I may suggest to try out few classes: Fighter and Shadow Knight. In my opinion they can be correct hybrid classes.

• Thanks for all the replies!! After reading them, I think I am going to make a Shadow Knight! Does anyone know about a hybrid build for SK or are the usual PvP builds also good for PvE? Thanks in advance!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!