Was damage reduced this update?

• Well, it does suck that my Turtle Hermit went from doing 5k ~ 7k base hits (~18k with criticals), down to 3 ~ 4k (~ 11k criticals) but it sucked before, because I'd mob up 5 or so wolves and my HP would be depleted in mere seconds. Now, I can mob 10 wolves and I can survive with more than half my health. It's nice. It doesn't matter too much that my Super Kamehameha can't instantly wipe them all out, since I can just follow up with a Scatter Shot and keep going more so than ever before.

• First of all, that fighter has a very low e. def. How do I know? The gear that quests give always has a higher p. def and that being said, we can clearly see that this particular fighter was rather poorly geared. That is the reason why you did so much damage.

Now in the second video, your gear isn't all that great tbh and getting 7k dmg with that kind of gear while being level ~50 is pretty decent. That mob probably had a higher e. def than that fighter in the first video. The update fixed everything and now its harder to play the game, yes. However, damage calculation is the same as in the original TW DBO.

It was way too easy to play compared to the original DBO and I'm glad Daneos fixed everything. Stop complaining, gear up and you'll do decent damage. The only class that can deal a buttload of damage in one hit is crane hermit. You could reach even 500k dmg with good gear ;)

P.S. only now did I notice that this fighter dealt ~3k dmg with crit on you. His gear was so poor that I am guaranteed you'd do decent enough damage at lvl 40 on him.

• First of all, that fighter has a very low e. def. How do I know? The gear that quests give always has a higher p. def and that being said, we can clearly see that this particular fighter was rather poorly geared. That is the reason why you did so much damage.
    Now in the second video, your gear isn't all that great tbh and getting 7k dmg with that kind of gear while being level ~50 is pretty decent. That mob probably had a higher e. def than that fighter in the first video. The update fixed everything and now its harder to play the game, yes. However, damage calculation is the same as in the original TW DBO.

It was way too easy to play compared to the original DBO and I'm glad Daneos fixed everything. Stop complaining, gear up and you'll do decent damage. The only class that can deal a buttload of damage in one hit is crane hermit. You could reach even 500k dmg with good gear ;)

P.S. only now did I notice that this fighter dealt ~3k dmg with crit on you. His gear was so poor that I am guaranteed you'd do decent enough damage at lvl 40 on him.

your 100% corect fighters had lower def because they didnt need it dodge and dex were there bread and butter so it was natural if a turtle hit a fighter they do more damage then a mob, Looks like some people just wants there class to be overpowered. If they dont like what taiwan had post a sugesstion to make a class balance for turtle would be my suggestion.

as for people rage quiting cause they cant grind mobs ummm....... this was how the game was in taiwan
    turtles are still very useful u just now have to think alittle (oh god) use giant kame red rp ball, then scatter kame (red ball) and youll kill the same mobs you use to 1 shot before just saiyainin.

ps the game is currently more balance than prevous global versions

• Can I point out that the guy in the video (The old DBO) Was doing a very horrible Combo...yet somehow still managed to win xD

ONLY A puba (pure unadulterated bad ass) @B4.DA.$$ CAN SAY THAT AND MAKE MY DAY :)

• Pleaaaaaaaaseee why you have passive of dex lvl 2?? .... And focus and energy attack dont have it... Are you jocking me????????????
    Min 0:44 turtle passives nvl 40

i use divines build from old dbo... but this isnt the thread to explain my build. i have other threads and videos for that.. i have my reasons for the way my build is set up.

• ooo you were talking about me lol. ya i wasnt the best back then and i used my scatter shot for KD. barely knew how to read the stats on gear and attacks.. i play different now.

TBH, the character was low lvl to compare it to what combos and stuff people can do at high lvl. There wasn't much you can do... but you could've Consecutive disks and Slept him, then just KD and Kame for win, but meh, you didnt have WAY too many options anyway now that I think about it :I

• This is the reason why I quit. Last time when I went for DB hunting.
    May damage was Crap. I use to 1 hit or 2 hits mobs.
    now, 2k damage, 8k crit WTF? I use to crit 15k or more.
    After 15 minutes. I decided to Log-off. Turtle is not Fun anymore.
    I felt the change even though Daneos said nothing has change.
    Well, I felt it.
    Something change. And I don't like it at all.
    I will quit for good if this things continue to exist.
    And accept that DBO is DEAD.
    Anyway, still in Pre-OB. a lot things will happen.
    I hope this will be fix or Bye bye DBO.

• Bye then. Defense didn't work and now it does and people QQ.

• Wow.....
    Have you ever went to Youtube and seen Turtle play? People who 1 shot mobs need like +10 or higher weapons to do that much damage... it was always like that. Now instead of you getting double the damage and have no defense on the enemy mobs to pull you down, you get all of that. Instead of a Fighter who can do 20K Crits with a +0 weapon, now he has to get it to +10 to do damage that close (He won't reach 20K probably).
    Now, instead of you going into PVP and literally one-shot your opponent, now it takes some brain and skill to play the game.
    I am sorry if you don't like the game the way it's supposed to be.

I think 100s of people in this forum and in game can easily tell you that most of the game depends on GEAR, if you have good gear, you'll do good damage and receive low damage.

I hate Turtles to be honest, and I made a Turtle to test out the damage they can do. This is all at lvl 45:
    Before Dmg Update: 7.5k Regular ---> 12K Crit
    After Dmg Update: 3.9K Regular ---> 8.5K Crit
    After the update the damage is still satisfying, I just had good gear. (+11 Gloves and +14 Wand.... with Crit % of about 21% in total or something)

Damage is at a little weird state, it isn't 100% like this, but it's getting pretty close.

• i only tested the super kamehameha once after i saw the update and it was the only skill i testedafter i saw it did 7k with crit after it used to be 13k i ragequit
    also auto attack now deals 200 damage when it used to be 1000 damage

Oh no, I quit when something gets fixed and my char isn't OP anymore, bring back 0 defense + Attack combine for gloves and subweapon so I can be OP again, I don't care if this is how is suppose to be, gimmie my bugged dmg or I will cry so much!!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!