English Translations do you still need to downlod it becuse i cant find it

• Nope. almost everything is sort of translated, kinda.

Well, I dunno, maybe I should make my own post about it, but I'll just say it here for the moment.

I'm not sure if this is only my problem or not, I contacted the main guy behind the english translation but I still get no answer since a while already.

A bunch of months ago the translations were all fine, but now, a lot of them that before were alright, are now broken. The skills descriptions are all badly translated, like if they were straight from Googe Translate. Some doesn't make any sense. And for some reason I can't find the official translation thread where you could post all the bad translations, for some reason.

Here's an example of a badly translated skill description that used to be well written: Special Beam Cannon- ''Once before learned to defeat saiyans. Fire a concentrated spiral beam out of your fingertip, but it required some time to prepare''

Wut?

Now, I know you can kinda see what it could mean, but it looks so unprofessional and broken. (BTW, ''Once before learned to defeat saiyans'', what the hell were they trying to say there?)

I hope someone can tell me it's just my version of the game, and not that the translations of months ago just fucked up for some reason, because I swear by my soul the translations were a LOT better (in my version of the game at least) months ago before I took a break from the game than now lol

• It's possible the files may have been lost or something ut they'll all be fixed for Open-Beta. Plus you seem to know how they work and what they do so there's no real problem there.

Have you clicked the new patch button and also used the language selection button on the launcher to check for latest translation updates?

Once you've tried those have you also gone to look at the translation thread? they have the most up to date version there.

• The latest update in the translation thread said the next update would include the intro for the game, and showed off a couple of screenshots. They said the translations were going to be added along with the new patcher, however starting a new character to see the intro, it still has Chinese text. I'm guessing there's still something wrong with the patcher, and it's not getting the latest translation patch properly.

• In that case you just answered your own question.

If the most recent update said they will include this on their next update then it won't be up now. You have to wait for the next update (not fixes) for it to be implemented.

The latest update in the translation thread said the next update would include the intro for the game, and showed off a couple of screenshots. They said the translations were going to be added along with the new patcher, however starting a new character to see the intro, it still has Chinese text. I'm guessing there's still something wrong with the patcher, and it's not getting the latest translation patch properly.

• It's possible the files may have been lost or something ut they'll all be fixed for Open-Beta. Plus you seem to know how they work and what they do so there's no real problem there.

Have you clicked the new patch button and also used the language selection button on the launcher to check for latest translation updates?

Once you've tried those have you also gone to look at the translation thread? they have the most up to date version there.

Thanks for the answer, so it seems more people has this problem and not only me, I'm kinda relieved, I just hope they fix this up lol

For the moment I'll just wait until they fully incorporate the updated translation patch to the launcher.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!