Spirit Roar or Might

• Spirited Roar

Because I'm not an idiot

You seem to be. Everytime you answer a thread is to either insult the OP or humiliate it.
    If you don't have anything productive to add, shut your mouth and let others answer the question.

To the point: Spirited Roar gives you a much bigger damage increase and it will always get bigger the more you upgrade your weapons and the more attack you get, since it's % based. But you trade-off a lot of energy defense for it.
    Might gives you a fixed ammount of attack and half-a-weapon-worth-off crit damage, but you don't have to sacrifice any defensive capabilities for that boost.

In the end, comes down to personal preference. If you wanna go balls deep, go for SRoar. If you want to pack a punch but not be insta gibbed by any half-decent energy attack then go for Might

• You seem to be. Everytime you answer a thread is to either insult the OP or humiliate it.If you don't have anything productive to add, shut your mouth and let others answer the question.

To the point: Spirited Roar gives you a much bigger damage increase and it will always get bigger the more you upgrade your weapons and the more attack you get, since it's % based. But you trade-off a lot of energy defense for it.
    Might gives you a fixed ammount of attack and half-a-weapon-worth-off crit damage, but you don't have to sacrifice any defensive capabilities for that boost.

In the end, comes down to personal preference. If you wanna go balls deep, go for SRoar. If you want to pack a punch but not be insta gibbed by any half-decent energy attack then go for Might

You don't see many of my posts if thats the conclusion you came up with

• My friends tested both of them. Spirited Roar gives better attack. Might gives crit but with Spirited Roar boost to damage You still got better crit than with Might.

Spirited Roar - better boost to attack, You lose 25% energh def.
    Might - Worse boost to attack, 23 STR is "almost" nothing, and +16% crit power give less crit damage than +30% attack from Spirited Roar.
    The only one + is that You don't lose e.def.

If im not wrong Nady or someone did video to compare these two buffs very long time ago. You can try to find.

• My friends tested both of them. Spirited Roar gives better attack. Might gives crit but with Spirited Roar boost to damage You still got better crit than with Might.

Might - Worse boost to attack, 23 STR is "almost" nothing, and +16% crit power give less crit damage than +30% attack from Spirited Roar.

If im not wrong Nady or someone did video to compare these two buffs very long time ago. You can try to find.

You didn't add anything to what I already said. If you won't add anything substancial try and not double post. Thanks

• The point isn't to add to what people prviously have posted. the guy who made the thread asked each of us for our OWN opinions. Which is what Tummi gave.

Maybe you should follow your own advice and "If you don't have anything productive to add, shut your mouth and let others answer the question" I didn't wish to be rude but those are your exact words.

You didn't add anything to what I already said. If you won't add anything substancial try and not double post. Thanks

And here's my view on things:

If you're going for a Fighter i've had more use having Spirited Roar since the constant attack boost helps for when you don't get those crits.

The swordsman doesn't seem to rely too much on getting crits as you'll mainly be knocking down enemies and then using AoE (if hybrid) or stunning and slicing to deal quick blows so the Spirited Roar is also helpful there.

• Spirited Roar

Because I'm not an idiot

You seem to be. Everytime you answer a thread is to either insult the OP or humiliate it.If you don't have anything productive to add, shut your mouth and let others answer the question.

My friends tested both of them. Spirited Roar gives better attack. Might gives crit but with Spirited Roar boost to damage You still got better crit than with Might.

might for pvp chars

spirit roar pve chars

I saw many swordman videos from HK servers, and all I saw with Spirit Roar, there is a very explained message with equations of the subject I do not remember where I read it, but since I do not speak english it is difficult for me.
    I can opt for Might, but reading I guess it's better SR.I want your opinions for my Swordman, this is the build I had planned

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Swordsman&build=00011041011001011050411010040400401510164502440000

And this would be the new one

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Swordsman&build=06011041011001011010411010040300401510144501640000

I wanted only kamehameha, for the Knockair, but Energy Barrage and Stronger energy barrage it has the distance that the swordsman needs. I want your opinion on this, thanks.

• I use spirited roar, and of course tried might but didnt work as i expected (low boost).

Spirited roar cost 7sp for max level, might just 5 or should i say 4 because you are going to get roar and concentration anyway, and to be honest regarding of sp cost, spirited roar worth it, you'll notice a huge difference by using it.

Lets say that i have 1046 when base without any buff, use spirited roar and get a really nice 297 physical attack boost, my energy defence drops from 1087 to 815, a drop down of 262.

Now, might offers (when maxed) 23 strengh and 16% physical critical damage, to be clear 23 strengh is equal to less than 50 points... and i would rely on weapons for critical damage, i hope this help you out of any doubt.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!