Crane skills bugged?

• Hi Danoes,

According to your update the damage of Crane's skills such as Dodon ray should be based on the subweapon but it seems their damage is based on the base weapon.(Also, there's no fan required sign in the skill description and I can use those skills without the fan)

Also, it seems that dot damage is increased as my attack power increases. Is this just a bug or was it your intention to be like that? If the latter is the case, you did a great job of fixing a balance between class. After this update, crane users can finally play their character again.

Thanks

• Dot damage... i have a dende and tried super antenna beam, the attack says 221 of bleed when maxed, before i did 221 bleed as the skills says, now i make from 170 to 460, 500. depending on target and his defence, so now dot has a base damage, in my case 221, that increase depending on my power and on my target bleed defence (i guess).

Something curious is that i used that skill twice against a guy and he got different bleed damage using the same equipment, the difference wasn't big, maybe 20

• Dot damage... i have a dende and tried super antenna beam, the attack says 221 of bleed when maxed, before i did 221 bleed as the skills says, now i make from 170 to 460, 500. depending on target and his defence, so now dot has a base damage, in my case 221, that increase depending on my power and on my target bleed defence (i guess).

Something curious is that i used that skill twice against a guy and he got different bleed damage using the same equipment, the difference wasn't big, maybe 20

it was a change in dot calculation from the new update

• Hi Danoes,

According to your update the damage of Crane's skills such as Dodon ray should be based on the subweapon but it seems their damage is based on the base weapon.(Also, there's no fan required sign in the skill description and I can use those skills without the fan)

You answered your own question. Not EVERY skill you get in your master class tree will require the sub weapon to cast. ONLY those that do will have their damage calculated from the sub weapon.

• You answered your own question. Not EVERY skill you get in your master class tree will require the sub weapon to cast. ONLY those that do will have their damage calculated from the sub weapon.

dalmyre is right you can actually see what skill requires sub weapon and which ones dont heres a list for crane that requires a fan(sub weapon)

crane cyclone, mystical crane typhoon, fiery shout, graceful back stab,fan out and master fan out,
    put out the flames,thousand slashes, spirit wave, energy heat wave, spirtual sensation, and spirit tongs

all other skills use weapon (gloves)

• You answered your own question. Not EVERY skill you get in your master class tree will require the sub weapon to cast. ONLY those that do will have their damage calculated from the sub weapon.

Are you sure about that? Are you sure that turtle's core skills such as scatter shot and super Kamehameha is based on their glove, NOT on their wand? What a big nerf for turtles.

• Are you sure about that? Are you sure that turtle's core skills such as scatter shot and super Kamehameha is based on their glove, NOT on their wand? What a big nerf for turtles.

yes the turtle skills u name based on glove before update the damage calc was using both gears into
    calculation now its corrected

turtles do alot of damage still
    dont worry :)

• yes the turtle skills u name based on glove before update the damage calc was using both gears intocalculation now its corrected

turtles do alot of damage still
    dont worry :)

Ok thank you for the reply. So turtles don't really need to upgrade their wand.. That's a very interesting fact I would say.

P.S. I like Daneos' version of DBO. It's like every time he updates something it surprises me. It's different from the Korean DBO that I used to play years back.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!