dbo global suggestion

• i think that from a kid lvl 1-29 that they should fight animals and then when an adult they should people like frieza frieza's men red ribbon army
    Also that they should make a saiyan race that when u start you start on planet vegeta eventually you will be sent to earth coz planet vegeta is destroyed by frieza they should high health good physical attack and defense and hit rate low energy reproduct slower which means there health builds up slower.
    They should also have super sayain 2 and 3

• i think that from a kid lvl 1-29 that they should fight animals and then when an adult they should people like frieza frieza's men red ribbon army
    Also that they should make a saiyan race that when u start you start on planet vegeta eventually you will be sent to earth coz planet vegeta is destroyed by frieza they should high health good physical attack and defense and hit rate low energy reproduct slower which means there health builds up slower.

its a good idea but it would be almost impossible to implement since daneos is a 1 man show :(

Stuff like this might be impossible, also adding new transformations other races need a transformation too or a buff. So that is also impossible. You pretty much fight RR Army, Animals and just a little bit from 22-30 of Frieza's army. So that's already really done, Onwards is more RR and Frieza's army than animals you would see.

• Stuff like this might be impossible, also adding new transformations other races need a transformation too or a buff. So that is also impossible. You pretty much fight RR Army, Animals and just a little bit from 22-30 of Frieza's army. So that's already really done, Onwards is more RR and Frieza's army than animals you would see.

Nothing's impossible for a good coder and since Daneos actually managed to revive DBO, I'll highly assume he is one

• transformatons for humans are easy to create copy the ssj increase the stats ssj2. change the aura color to red or blue ssj god ssj blue
    the same cant be said for the other races more complicated things would be involved and specially nameks would require some thinking for new trsnsformations.

Nothing's impossible for a good coder and since Daneos actually managed to revive DBO, I'll highly assume he is one

not entirely true, if you want to create new areas u gonna need designers and probably more stuff we dont even know about is involved
    code doesnt create the graphics characters etc. after the design is done the code brings it to life.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!