How Do You Teleport Others to your Location?

• Okay, so my friend tried to teleport me to his location,but he doesn't know how to do it again.I heard you need the Popo Stone,but all it does is teleport me back to my designated spot.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only truth.

• Actually, if you don't want to spend 150,000 each time, you can create a new character. If you level that character nonstop, you should be able to reach lvl 5 in about 20 min. Then just complete the pet quest to obtain one for free and mail it to your original/main character. So basically, it comes down to whether or not you want to spend 20 minutes in order to save 150,000 zeni.

• Roger!Thanks for the tip guys!!

Humankind cannot gain anything without first something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only truth.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!