Time untill next Token

• Tokens during AFK? 33

1. Sure, that's part of a game (19) 58%
    2. Absolutely no, that's wrong (11) 33%
    3. I think about it (3) 9%
    4. Which game? (2) 6%

About those, who are gaining Tokens whole day, I suggest that Tokens should only be gained while Battle mode, with some properties. It will help to improve the game, by cutting off those, who guild-afk and bot lifetime. :(

• i'd advise opening topics about the Token feature. All it ever leads to is arguments. Then the moderators get involved to close/lock the thread and people get banned for their actions.

Plus the Token system has been confirmed that Daneos is going to change it (to what he has not decided yet so no one knows anything other than him)

The main reason being is that a LOT of people just log on and leave them there to get tokens. This clogs up the server and used to cause a whole load of problems like server and channel crashes.

• i'd advise opening topics about the Token feature. All it ever leads to is arguments. Then the moderators get involved to close/lock the thread and people get banned for their actions.

Plus the Token system has been confirmed that Daneos is going to change it (to what he has not decided yet so no one knows anything other than him)

The main reason being is that a LOT of people just log on and leave them there to get tokens. This clogs up the server and used to cause a whole load of problems like server and channel crashes.

Well, you know the end, why not tell me?
    You're saying that everything played by the main?
    Don't you think you might scare someone, who does not pay that much attention on forum threads, game etc?
    Maybe those, who does not ever play bot, or make such profit investments, would like to know?
    The internet is 20+ old. I'm pretty sure, you know internet 100%
    But why do you argue with the fact, that is typical, people conversant
    And you even dare to settle who idea

• I'm not sure why you've taken this in such a way where it looks personal but i am simply telling you what has been discussed before.

Also considering that you have an account on the forums that means you agreed to the rules and code of conduct. The code of conduct says quite clearly that you should use the search bar before posting or creating threads to avoid double, triple etc posts so that it's less messy. if i was here to scare users then i'd insult, bad mouth and threaten them like some other silly users do (who then get banned) so please do not throw accusations without first presenting proof.

It's also been mentioned that repeated posts about the same issue will be regarded as spam by the developer because he is already aware of i and doesn't need to read the same thing 100 times.

I've not argued anything i have informed. i'd like to know which part of what i said you took as an argument so hopefully we can talk it out properly and you're not misunderstanding me.

If you're still in doubt for anything i've said i'll provide some links:

Thread about kicking system (and by proxy, the tokens) (Note, i did try to find the original but it seems to have been deleted de to the massive amount of hate, swearing, threatening, arguments and general dislike it caused)

Thread about the Kicking system (Note this one has been locked too) Kicking System

Thread about the AFK system (and tokens by proxy) Afk ppls

Thread where Daneos (The developer) says he is going to change the token system token-system-rework

Official Pre-Open Beta FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions, with answers) pre-open-beta-faq

The last one has been provided for if you have any future problems and instead of making another thread you may have already been answered :)

• I think the best way to solve people farming tokens is just to get kicked from the server after several minutes of inactivity

M-minutes?! I sometimes go AFK for half an hour already because of cooking, taking breaks, or real life crap getting in the way. I ain't losing my transformations for that!

Besides, you can easily program a script to move you slightly every 3 minutes.

• Yeah; I've heard it. Bent like allen, clockwise.

• And like i mentioned. it's already been confirmed that it's going to be changed and this feature isn't going to exist when pre-beta ends. so for now while everyone is testing you just have to put up with static characters who are token farming.

Well, it can be solved by sending people into AFK state after they've been AFK for more than 5 minutes. This way bots will be prevented and people can gain tokens by playing, not by their bots playing.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!