Turtle Book - Max RP for Males!

• I don't know how it is about you, but I'm very bothered of only having females get the max RP effect. I'd suggest that Males get it too, or add another Turtle Book with the same effect but vice versa.
    Females get the Male Buff and Males get the Female Buff.

It already takes the fun of Turtle Hermit, when I think I'd have to play female to go on a way higher competitive level than I ever could with a male

Appreciate it and adios :D

• To be honest, neither males nor females should have the ability to get max RP out of this crap.
    That Book is the epitome of OP and it shouldn't even exist. The Book's effects should be the MALES effect for both males and females. MAX RP is just horrid :(

That book is the only reason a Turtle Hermit can compete in PvP though
    It was just like that back then in old DBO.

• That book is the only reason a Turtle Hermit can compete in PvP thoughIt was just like that back then in old DBO.

That book, is the only reason they can win almost 100% of the time...
    I know how it was back in old DBO. And that's the point. If you ask someone who has faced a lot of turtles or played Turtle themselves, they'd tell you it's probably one of the ONLY things that really need NERFING

• That book, is the only reason they can win almost 100% of the time...I know how it was back in old DBO. And that's the point. If you ask someone who has faced a lot of turtles or played Turtle themselves, they'd tell you it's probably one of the ONLY things that really need NERFING

Yes, it does need a nerf, but no complete deletion. Have you seen any Male Turtle win back then? Because I didn't. So far every other class is far superior in what they do than a Turtle Hermit without a Book. It's like you'd take away the optimal engine of a Ferrari. Sure it'd drive with a different one, but it wouldn't be able to keep up with the others anymore

Not to mention, the real reason why Turtle Hermits won with that Book was because of the Time Limit, not because of the damage or performance etc. -> please have a look here:

• Yes, it does need a nerf, but no complete deletion. Have you seen any Male Turtle win back then? Because I didn't. So far every other class is far superior in what they do than a Turtle Hermit without a Book. It's like you'd take away the optimal engine of a Ferrari. Sure it'd drive with a different one, but it wouldn't be able to keep up with the others anymore
    Not to mention, the real reason why Turtle Hermits won with that Book was because of the Time Limit, not because of the damage or performance etc. -> please have a look here:

Wow it looks just frustrating and not fun at all.

• They don't like male turtles because of that. That's the reason PVP is not a Turtle's thing unless you really know how to combo or you're a girl TH.
    It makes sense to either take of the book and make a rework to it. I said it needs nerfing, and I mean nerfing by taking the Female stats away.
    But, when it it nerfed, it will be reworked, that's a must, because otherwise it's basically TOO BAD or TOO GOOD... and we want balance.

For a suggestion just to make the Turtle Book POWERFUL for both sex is a bit unfair to all the other classes, but the book needs some reworking!

Maybe it can give you a large boost in power and make you a bit more Viable in PVP, but that's about it!

I just hope it works out :D

• I'm gonna be the guy here who says that i think if the Fighter and Turtle classes get a special item then every class should get one.

I'm all for fairness which means not just giving effects of an item the same to those who use them. But across the races too, Maybe swordsmen get a higher crit rate for a minute or 2, Dende and poko get a Skill effect boost so their heals do more for 10 minutes, Grand chef majin get more LP for a few minutes, ultimate get a boost to how long their buffs last for 20 minutes.

Those are all suggestions and likely not going to happen but i say turtle is more than capable of dueling/budokai/platform by themselves without the instant RP and such.

My thoughts are all classes get a specific item (which will of course make more annoying thought come out as "they get this so why can't i have hat" ) Or no class gets one.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!