DBOG Questions & Answers Official thread

• Hello players!

I'm going to leave this thread open to avoid creating new threads for each question or doubt you maybe have.
    Please make your questions here and we will reply everyone as soon is possible.
    We can also use this topic as guide for these new players coming every day.
    Users can reply to another users if the information is correct.
    ( english language )

Thank you!

• A Question, already have some Bugs Fixed of the game, I'd be happy if they have already fixed the bug in the quest to recharge RP
    Thank you for reading! :D

• My apologies if this question was answered already and I'm just oblivious, but will those of us who had Closed Alpha access have access to Alpha #2, or is it going to completely random? 8)

• During the alpha the skill andmation and atk speed animations were cut in half. just wondering if that was getting looked at.

Another thing which i liked ALOT: Fortitude and Prepared to Roar worked together which is a huge plus for hybrid biulds.
    PLEASE keep that they way you have it now. Its more fair game.

• 1 - some bugs are already fixed.
    2 - for the next ALPHA we will be fair as before picking up randomly 500 accounts already registered.
    3 - we will delete all characters but not their accounts it means you don't have to register again.
    4 - we are trying to get all done, maybe we can have these channels as we want ( not a promise but it's something we are trying to do )
    5 - you dont have to download the game again, it will be updated for the ALPHA 2.
    6 - i asked you guys to make questions in english even if you have another language that way we can avoid missunderstanding and spam.

Thanks for reading!

• My Question :

How will are u doing the Item Upgrade System ?
    Will it stay like in the old DBO or u change it ?

Sorry for my bad English ^^

When you thought you couldn`t beat me, you should have run.
    Never underestimate your Enemy.
    giphy.gif

• I just need to know if you guys will be uploading a tutorial on how to download it coz I think I messed something up dos I alpha the loading screen would stay on for ages

• I just need to know if you guys will be uploading a tutorial on how to download it coz I think I messed something up dos I alpha the loading screen would stay on for ages

The alpha is over until May 15th for second closed Alpha so no-one can get in right now~ :)
    My question, probably one many might ask/wonder about, is just about the flying: Has or will there be a decision made about it remaining the same, changed up a bit etc? :thumbsup:

• The alpha is over until May 15th for second closed Alpha so no-one can get in right now~ :)
    My question, probably one many might ask/wonder about, is just about the flying: Has or will there be a decision made about it remaining the same, changed up a bit etc? :thumbsup:

Man, Flying was nice i guess but getting to 30 in the alpha without dash....sucks. I mean flight pots were nice but kinda need something besides bikes. Korins a huge map! PERM Flight Accel would be nice but at this points i'd be ok with just dash >_>

• My question:
    I'm new to this site...I didn't know about it, I got in here by an accident (I wanted to type DBOR and I typed DBOG...), god gave me the opportunity to play this game and I got to lvl 5 :D !
    If you randomly choose 500 accounts to play the next alpha, do I have the same chance of being chosed as the chance of an old member in DBOG?
    Because I'm really new.

• My question is, IF Time slip missions won't work until next alpha, will you add block, charge and dash for every new char we make so we can test these things for bugs too? Because dash always could make some problems in old DBO, with bridges for example..

Me fail english? That's unpossible!

• My question:
    I'm new to this site...I didn't know about it, I got in here by an accident (I wanted to type DBOR and I typed DBOG...), god gave me the opportunity to play this game and I got to lvl 5 :D !
    If you randomly choose 500 accounts to play the next alpha, do I have the same chance of being chosed as the chance of an old member in DBOG?
    Because I'm really new.

Yes you have the same opportunity as they had before.