DBOG Questions & Answers Official thread

• I have a question and I tried finding answers but couldn't.
    I know everything is getting wiped after every Alpha and after the Closed Beta but we get to keep our stuff in the Open Beta.
    My question is, if we buy a Founder Pack and use the items from the Founder Pack in the Alpha or Closed Beta stages in the game and our accounts then get wiped will we get the items back in the Open Beta or are they gone forever??

I am trying to be cautious, I don't want to lose any items I paid for because of a mistake I made. I am still hesitant in buying a Founder Pack because I want to know more before rushing into it and possibly regret it later.

• I have a question and I tried finding answers but couldn't.
    I know everything is getting wiped after every Alpha and after the Closed Beta but we get to keep our stuff in the Open Beta.
    My question is, if we buy a Founder Pack and use the items from the Founder Pack in the Alpha or Closed Beta stages in the game and our accounts then get wiped will we get the items back in the Open Beta or are they gone forever??

I am trying to be cautious, I don't want to lose any items I paid for because of a mistake I made. I am still hesitant in buying a Founder Pack because I want to know more before rushing into it and possibly regret it later.

You will still receive the items in Open Beta and keep them for good. I actually answered this a while ago on the SB, but maybe you didn't see it.

• Thank you. I wasn't sure what to look for and after going through topics without any luck I decided to ask here. I might have to borrow some money from a friend to get the Super Saiyan Founder Pack which is the one I really want.
    My girlfriend's birthday is this month on the 25th and it is her first birthday since we have been together and I promised to spoil her so I am spending everything I can to make sure she has a great birthday.

• 1. Its unlikely that the engineer class wont come out this year. Who knows whats going to happen in 2016 :D
    2. Yet still unknown. But we think its not going to be changed.
    3. Yes of course
    4. Yes
    5. Sorry but female clothes only for female. Same for the opposite. You are free to create a female character.

• Glad to hear, but that means I will start to play this game seriously way to late when most of players will already be OP.:):/
    • What a shame, because game would be more enjoyable if leveling up would be more harder to do, I think.:P
    • Nice.:)
    • Nice x2.:)
    • What a shame, because that would help more people enjoy game and attract more people to game too, I think. Do you not consider do some clothes in the distant future? I prefer play with my real gender, so :P.:/
  • I was wondering about this question for the longest. Will the English Patch from the original DBO Community site work for DBOG or does DBOG come with the whole English patch in the first patch?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!