DBOG Questions & Answers Official thread

• Does DBOG will have in the distant future Engineer and he's subclasses Gun Maniac and Mech Maniac? I asking, because I really want play as Engineer/Mech Maniac for main character, so I need know before I start play to don't waste my main nickname for extra character.
    • Does DBOG exp/level up system will be hardened up like make need more EXP as need in original game or/and monsters gives less EXP as in original game we gained?
    • Does this game after Full Release will have new features which ones was never ever planned in original game, I mean unique features thought by DBOG personal member or by players?
    • Does DBOG will be multi-language?
    • I weird men who loves wear female clothes. So when I palyed DBO when game was alive when I found dogi I liked it was for females. So if DBOG team don't mind add some females Dogi/Clothes/Shoes for males or make for both gender some of them. I will be thankful and maybe not only me, but some other people too.
    • Does DBOG will have in the distant future Engineer and he's subclasses Gun Maniac and Mech Maniac? I asking, because I really want play as Engineer/Mech Maniac for main character, so I need know before I start play to don't waste my main nickname for extra character.
    • Does DBOG exp/level up system will be hardened up like make need more EXP as need in original game or/and monsters gives less EXP as in original game we gained?
    • Does this game after Full Release will have new features which ones was never ever planned in original game, I mean unique features thought by DBOG personal member or by players?
    • I weird men who loves wear female clothes. So when I palyed DBO when game was alive when I found dogi I liked it was for females. So if DBOG team don't mind add some females Dogi/Clothes/Shoes for males or make for both gender some of them. I will be thankful and maybe not only me, but some other people too.

Waiting for answers :thumbup:

• Okay three questions on my part.
    Will there be countermeasures against those who buy ingame money from another site?

In the ingame webshop will some items like Skill and Name resets that happen to end up in the shop also be obtainable ingame, because as much as donating helps the game it would still be annoying to have to pay to reset your skills or name.

When do you guys think you'll get skill calculators on this site up and running?

1. Its unlikely that the engineer class wont come out this year. Who knows whats going to happen in 2016 :D
    2. Yet still unknown. But we think its not going to be changed.
    3. Yes of course
    4. Yes
    5. Sorry but female clothes only for female. Same for the opposite. You are free to create a female character.

1. Not really sure if we are going to allow it. But highly possible that its going to be allowed to buy zeni from other pages. But we do not support people getting scammed through that.
    2. To change your name you will have to pay real money.
    About skill reset we are not sure. There are tools to create your skill build and there are tutorials for it too.
    3. When we got the time for it.

• ok since i wasn't able to gain access to the first alpha but i did in the second one i was wondering if the fly time will be unlimited or not? cause when i'm afk i like to hide myself in the air alot when i'm afk :D

• My question is, IF Time slip missions won't work until next alpha, will you add block, charge and dash for every new char we make so we can test these things for bugs too? Because dash always could make some problems in old DBO, with bridges for example..

Any answer on this DBOG Team? Or are time slip quests working now?

• 2. To change your name you will have to pay real money.
    About skill reset we are not sure. There are tools to create your skill build and there are tutorials for it too.

Okay the name change is reasonable I guess, but I'm really hoping the same isn't for Skill Reset books. I mean yeah we'll have tutorials and skill calculators to help us out, but there are going to be some people (like me) who will want to experiment with different skills to find out if it really is viable to use or not so having to possibly pay for Skill Resets kinda defeats the purpose. That's just my opinion though.

Anyway, thanks for answering my questions.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!