DBOG Questions & Answers Official thread

• Hi guys, Im Guns玫瑰, a Dende Priest from the Taiwan Server.
    I want to know if we will get the Budokai Tourney from the start of the game (Open Beta/Final Game) 1vs1 / 5vs5. That would be nice!
    Btw, I guess you are going to change the game events time (Budokai, Dragon Ball harvest, Scramble), because TW times were horribles!, events went always in work time...
    My last one. Will we receive rewards from the Web Page? I mean, login rewards and things like that, as Wasabii did.

Thanks for read and Good Bye! :thumbup:

• 3 Questions:

1: I want to enter the first time rift but it says Reuslt fail, Execution failed, is it a bug or in purpose?

2: My game freezes like every 10 sec is it server related or is it the game?

3: Are you planning on making this game in 64 bit?

• Hi,
    If i purchased the package founder , my characters will be erased when the alpha is over?

When will the server online for everyone?
    What updates are still left to make the game clear?

@ Aledozo: Yes since its just a development server, everything will be erased when the real game comes out soon.
    @ Zeki: The development server is online most of the time. Mostly TMQs, TLQs, Master-quest etc Basically the most important stuff but its being worked on right now.

• Maybe a idea for making a list what still must done for the online server and everythime a update is made just clear it.
    i think there will be no more questions when the server will be online.

There isn't exactly a list of what is left to be done but go here Global Update Thread and its all the updates, small and major, that have been done thus far. Like I said before, the most important stuff is being worked on so that is Daneos, Saitos etc main concern right now~

• So, I'm considering obtaining a Founder Pack, but I haven't played since closed Alpha, and while I've seen the updates, I'm not entirely aware of the state is the current game. Is it decently playable from levels 1-70? Do all the skills work properly again? I just want to get a better idea of what I'm getting into before I just throw money around. Thanks! :thumbup:

• So, I'm considering obtaining a Founder Pack, but I haven't played since closed Alpha, and while I've seen the updates, I'm not entirely aware of the state is the current game. Is it decently playable from levels 1-70? Do all the skills work properly again? I just want to get a better idea of what I'm getting into before I just throw money around. Thanks! :thumbup:

Sup! Check my channel for live streams if you want to see the game in action. To answer your questions yes it is playable from 1-70 although some quests are broken so grinding is required I would recommend a class with some strong AOE, my namek warrior can tank the whole screen and 2 skills usually kills all. All the skills work as far as I know from the classes I have done. Throw me a message on here or any of my social media contacts and if you need more help.

I would think so.. I have seen a few level 70 characters already on the server.

• Hi I'm new, and the first time I write on a forum and are not English but rather Italian,
    Then I read that you can ask questions here, excuse me if I'm wrong I've done it on purpose. Then I was shooting for youtube and I find an English guy who wonder if I gave her account of dragon ball, we contact you on skype we become friends and gives me his account with the founder pack already placed long ago. Only that the first time he let me in but then when I came out, my friend does not know why, not can you help me after 5 minutes I tried to access it gave me an error saying the password or the username and incorrect,? I contact a staff to ask if I am entering in account ?, I give id and password. Kindly answer I do not want my friend has spent money to buy the founder pack unnecessarily thanks. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!