• as cosmo pointed in prevous threads no one knows when wipe will happen

also its against the forum rules to ask when the release is so please read riles and search forums before posting a thread about a common question thanks and have a nice day

• as cosmo pointed in prevous threads no one knows when wipe will happen
    also its against the forum rules to ask when the release is so please read riles and search forums before posting a thread about a common question thanks and have a nice day

Than why make such comments even in your client? I have been watching this server for a long time now. It is full of sad people and the chances of the release are NIHILL its clearly lot of bs and prob a money maker. I have had more topics about this and the prior call of something thats not even existing (PRE OPEN BETA...), the worst thing is the community relies on alot of saddened kids who dislike all posts and what not cheating in game etc double account logging is allowed, bug users etc etc. good comments and or topics get erased theres no clear side of the staff 0,0, it is a shame of the title of Dragonball and also the gaming world. No eta's ever...and dont count on it either.

• That's great and all. Your opinion is valid about whether or not you think open beta is a realistic idea.

But you seem to be confused as to how the staff work, The moderators have "no clear side" because as it should be, they do not pick favourites. they have rules and they stick to them (which is good for everyone when someone decides to be idiotic) if they picked and stuck with the users they like then no one new would bother coming to play the game.

All money sent in via donations have been saved by and used on for the server upkeep. Daneos has his own source of imcome which he uses for his living and does not want to be out of pocket paying for a server for usto play on when he's the onyl one working on ie.

Throwing accusations without any kind of evidence either way shows that you're just lasing out because of one reason or another. If you aren't going to contribute to the thread properly why bother when you know you'll likely be warned or punished for it?

Than why make such comments even in your client? I have been watching this server for a long time now. It is full of sad people and the chances of the release are NIHILL its clearly lot of bs and prob a money maker. I have had more topics about this and the prior call of something thats not even existing (PRE OPEN BETA...), the worst thing is the community relies on alot of saddened kids who dislike all posts and what not cheating in game etc double account logging is allowed, bug users etc etc. good comments and or topics get erased theres no clear side of the staff 0,0, it is a shame of the title of Dragonball and also the gaming world. No eta's ever...and dont count on it either.

• Than why make such comments even in your client? I have been watching this server for a long time now. It is full of sad people and the chances of the release are NIHILL its clearly lot of bs and prob a money maker. I have had more topics about this and the prior call of something thats not even existing (PRE OPEN BETA...), the worst thing is the community relies on alot of saddened kids who dislike all posts and what not cheating in game etc double account logging is allowed, bug users etc etc. good comments and or topics get erased theres no clear side of the staff 0,0, it is a shame of the title of Dragonball and also the gaming world. No eta's ever...and dont count on it either.

Im sorry if i insulted you and i do feel your pain on the opening day when the wipe will come.

honestly theres a shit on tonne of work needed to make this a legitament game. classes remain teribbly unbalanced , pvp is currently 1st stun wins so it requires no real skill to win(thats posion). translations aren't 100% , no anti bot protection ,theres some p2w aspects that havent been removed (not sure if they ever will be), its not how an mmo is suppose to be.

but that being said we have to realize.
    1) Daneos is doing this on his own time hes a one man show therefore we cant expect any form of deadline since he is not even sure when it will be ready.

2)this game has come along way since alpha server, what Daneos has accomplish is very impressive in the shot period of time.

3)translations are done for free by people, some are just using google translate theres no professional staff like you would see in a mmo game.

4)Monitors try to not take sides to not have any bias as much as possible. This is just so the game may last longer.

well i hope i explained it as best as i can my english not the greatest

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!