Suggestion for Transformations :)

• Hello guys,

sorry for asking this, if its in the Forum already, but i used the search function and dont found such an question.
    So heres my suggestion or question: is there a way to reduce the cooldown from Transformations as Super Saiyan?
    I love to be SSJ but its rediculous if you lose youre state to wait a whole HOUR to Transform anew....
    i know that SSJ or other Transformations may be super strong and a bit op or such but taking a whole HOUR for cooldown... come on thats a bit too harsh x.x 15 to 20 minutes would be awesome. If that would be possible in the future i would be very happy. :) if theres another way to do this pls let me know.

Thanks in advance!

greetz,
    Gohan92

• there has been suggestions about transformations cool down but yours is different since you put a 20min cooldown request. I dont have an opinion on the issue but i hope players look at this forum and place there opinions below to see what they think is appropriate or if the cool down needs a change.

1 Thing i noticed in which i hope gets fixed is the fact that you lose your transforamtion if your log out or get dc I hope that the game would just keep the transformation when you relog

I said my peace good luck :)

• Unlike Kaio (the cooldown starts when the transformation is deactivated/wears off) the SSJ Cooldown timer starts as soon as you transform.

Typically if you aren't reckless you can hold SSJ for well over the hour CD so if you need to change CH or turn it off for whatever reason you can just turn it right back on.

You can reduce the CD by wearing CD accessories (necklace, ring, earrings) Fighters have the Concentratio skill that can affect the SSJ cooldown if used before the transform. The DragonCLan Namekians have a passive Skill Cooldown reduction skill too Which lets you use Great Namek more often.

I get that those new to the game or those who chose the martial artist class may have trouble holding SSJ as they don't yet know their limits may want to be able to use it more but it's really easy to keep once you get used to it. A helpful tip is to carry the EP restoring food for your race and use it once you've killed the mobs you're around to quickly gain your EP back :)

• great feed back if you dont know cosmo is a decent player of this game im just saiyin

• Why does everybody keep complaining about the cooldown rate of all possible things to complain about?

SSJ's main advantage over the other transformations is that you can keep it up with very few downsides. Do you want it's already terrible stat boosts to get nerfed even more just so you can spam your "ultimate" transformation more? If you're losing it in the first place, then that means you're screwing up!

As you gain more levels, and thus more EP, and THUS more EP regeneration, SSJ will become easier and easier to keep up. Keep training if you like using the transformation.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!