DBOG is much easier

• There is not such a thing like upgrade bots.

Upgrade system should be like old one. If you broke item without white stone - item gone.

With white stone - it make + 0. So it would be more difficult to get +15.

Because now you just need many whites ones that's all. And remove whites from cash shop and put it on wagu gambling machine.

• It will also benefit the server economically and keep the server alive, I like your idea +1

• Ahhh the fear of what is about to come, dont get me wrong it's a legitimate one, we need broken to do what it's meant to do in the first place or not have white stones in the game at all if the gear wont actually break, another thing i want to see improved in OB is botters getting what they deserve, if this issue isnt fixed soon, they will be opening foreign web sites and selling zeni to people for real money which could influence the games income.

• I think you're just jumping to conclusions because of the upgrade system not punishing you as much for getting a bad RNG roll.

Right now, attack speed is half as slow as in the original, Kaioken's crit stacking is pretty much gone, SSJ gives less resistance and no success rate, dodge isn't nearly as powerful as it was before either, and critrate is garbage. Basically, alot of stats that were once effective have been severely nerfed, which makes the endgame much more difficult.

• You are all talking about the upgrade, but when I say that the game is too easy, I meant that the PVE is too simple. Example: a healer can kill a boss event alone, the tmq7 can be done at 2 and for the ud, it is enough to have a healer and everyone succeeds without difficulty. All this without needing a good equipment and without upgrade too. (Same for BID1 and CC). Everything is too simple. Nothing to do with DBO TW. I hope that DBOG will not stay so easy, otherwise everyone will quickly level 70 with all the auras CC dungeon and all the BID jewelry in very little time and the game will quickly be annoying if there are no major difficulties.
    PS: I very well known DBO TW

• You are all talking about the upgrade, but when I say that the game is too easy, I meant that the PVE is too simple. Example: a healer can kill a boss event alone, the tmq7 can be done at 2 and for the ud, it is enough to have a healer and everyone succeeds without difficulty. All this without needing a good equipment and without upgrade too. (Same for BID1 and CC). Everything is too simple. Nothing to do with DBO TW. I hope that DBOG will not stay so easy, otherwise everyone will quickly level 70 with all the auras CC dungeon and all the BID jewelry in very little time and the game will quickly be annoying if there are no major difficulties.

the game is not finish yet and we are still in beta testing>>??

The upgrades system is apart one of the problems

Healers can now heal more than they did on TW, i don't know if it's still the same but at least 1 week ago (last time I played they were healing too much)

I remember healing like 12k and now they heal like 30k+ 8|

That also needs to be checked.

• With an RP ball and my Buff on i usually heal around 22K per heal (sometimes hits 24k ish too) I'm sure the calculations will be fixed closer to open-beta though. for now it's not too big of a deal.

Healers can now heal more than they did on TW, i don't know if it's still the same but at least 1 week ago (last time I played they were healing too much)
    I remember healing like 12k and now they heal like 30k+ 8|

That also needs to be checked.

• I think you're just jumping to conclusions because of the upgrade system not punishing you as much for getting a bad RNG roll.

Right now, attack speed is half as slow as in the original, Kaioken's crit stacking is pretty much gone, SSJ gives less resistance and no success rate, dodge isn't nearly as powerful as it was before either, and critrate is garbage. Basically, alot of stats that were once effective have been severely nerfed, which makes the endgame much more difficult.

I feel like this guy's the only one making sense

• Can't agree with this, there is people that can't afford to get several stones and weapons, why someone would want to erase weapon when break? i think that the current system needs to be improved, possibility to get white stones from mobs and upgrade stones should have a higher drop rate because now is just too hard.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!