launcher wont update

• i re-dowloaded the launcher and disabled firewall and everything, i read through the forums to see if i could fix it myself and did everything i could, its been updating for about 30mins now and has not moved at all it shows no sighs of updating at all, please help

• I am in the exact same situation been trying to get it to work for like a week now
    I haven't played in a while idk if that's the problem took a break around Xenoverse 2 time lol
    and I'm trying again tonight hoping Ill get a reply or something on here
    and Ive tried all the bug fixes for this I could find on here
    also says server is offline on the launcher

• yes i have read every single thread i could and did every single step that you said to do in all of them and i deleted and re-downloaded about 7 times then i finally got the launcher to update BUT! now i have to run the game in a windowed mode because when i try to put it as full screen it zooms in any screen including login screen and game screen, i can only play in widowed mode no matter what i try to do i have googled this issue and found no solution to this issue, i mean i dont mind windowed mode but much prefer full screen and i have no idea how to fix this, ive tried shrinking my screen, doing screen zooms and reversing them, ive tried all i can think of, hopefully we can solve this as well.

• You can press the "Fullscreen" button on the top of the DBOG client and it maximises the game for you.

Have you tried setting the resolution of DBOG to the resolution of your computer in the option menu (opens in-game by pressing "O") that might sort out the zoom problem.

If not i guess you just put up with the half inch less screen on the top ? I mean you can play it now so that's good :)

yes i have read every single thread i could and did every single step that you said to do in all of them and i deleted and re-downloaded about 7 times then i finally got the launcher to update BUT! now i have to run the game in a windowed mode because when i try to put it as full screen it zooms in any screen including login screen and game screen, i can only play in widowed mode no matter what i try to do i have googled this issue and found no solution to this issue, i mean i dont mind windowed mode but much prefer full screen and i have no idea how to fix this, ive tried shrinking my screen, doing screen zooms and reversing them, ive tried all i can think of, hopefully we can solve this as well.

• I fixed mine through much trial and error and finally I said screw it Im deleting everything to do with DBO and completely everything including saved set up files or anything like that ALL FILES
    Then i redownloaded the game entirely off of Im sure whichever you would prefer I still used Mega Download or whatever its called after I redownloaded it I ran as admin and made sure permissions were clear and when it started up it showed the new launcher and I hit start and it played been playing for a day or two sorry took me a while to post just wanted to make sure it was fixed before I posted

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!