About plasma and karma pve

• He means exactly what he said.

Karma is better for De-buffing mobs and buffing the teammates while having very good damage output on single targets as well as AoE attacks. Most notably very useful in TMQ, UD, BID, and CCBD runs

But the Plasma is better for casual farming/grinding due to the focus on AoE attacks and Cooldown buffs.

what do u mean ? O.o

• There is such a thing as using your skills rather than resorting to cheaply attack speeding your way through stuff.

Know in the patch karma is usless as hell i'am talking about pve karma bugged speed and with correcting the def you do no dammge to mobs

I can offer you my ones but it's up to personal play-style. Everyone will have their own views on how a character should be run so feel free to make changes if you see something you would rather have over another thing.

KArma Pure PvE

Karma PvE Focusing on things such as UD,BID,CCBD

Plasme Pure PvE

pure pve i will go PvP when i rreach max

• To be honest, if you want a PVE experience, both are viable, if you're alone, you'll always use Pure Form TBH, who are we KIDDING!
    I've played both plasma and Karma in TW, and Karma stayed forever my main!
    It all depends on skilled Play!
    If you don't have much experience in Wonder Majins, I will recommend you play Plasma, since they are much more basic and are good for newer players who can't find many groups!

For Plasmas, a build will look like this:
    http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Plasma-Majin&build=50001004100010000000200010310500115046641404540000
    You use confusing drumbeat after rolling in a few Supers or ultras, which will prepare you to be able to use Black Hole Beat, which takes Long to Charge. Stony Dark beam is used against bosses who Call out for Help usually, so you don't get overwhelmed! Use the Rhythmic Trances to get you riled up, usually, at high levels, they are all you need in basic combat!
    GENOCIDE BLAST is maxed, so when you got to Pure Majin, you can spam it (LITERALLY, 2 sec cooldown) and it does very nice damage!

For Karmas, I play them more PVP, but it works either way! A build looks like this:
    http://tools.dboglobal.to/dbo_skill_calculator/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Karma-Majin&build=50001001100110010001100210300500614015005105164150
    This is as good as it gets! You have unlimited supply to troll a single enemy, and your regular form has a nice AOE that you can use once in a while while cornered (You CRIT ALOT!) to Knockdown some enemies to get the upper hand in most fights! (you have Playful Doll, so you can use it to get out of sticky situations and use some BADASS AOE on dem bishes!)
    GENOCIDE BLAST is maxed, so when you got to Pure Majin, you can spam it (LITERALLY, 2 sec cooldown) and it does very nice damage!
    That's basically all you do in PVE, despite having a nice AOE skill!)
    I have yet to discover any actual BETTER CLASSES in PVP (May have Ultimate head to head with Karmas...)
    You 100% win on everything except high Dodge Classes, which I can only point out to Ultimates, because not EVEN fighters can get Resistance REMOTELY close to harm you! IF you rock that FOC Gear, you will 100% win against Fighters, there is only like 1 scenario where they win (if you know what cards to lay down on them first!)

My Karma winrate was 98% in over 1400 Matches.
    Most of my losses were Against Ultimate Majins, I lost maybe a couple of times to Fighters (They bested me, nothing more I can say about that), a couple of times to SKs (Lag sometimes ruin my skills so I can't hold the SK from Stunning me!)
    I used to have 49 Cooldown reduction, which made me able to Spam my Whammy Ball in more sticky situations (If characters have WAY TOO high LP and succeed to take out one of my confusions!) I had around like 1.9 Second Cooldown and 2 Seconds Paralysis, so it was nice from time to time to use! Characters sometimes use very high LP and very low DEX, which isnt good against a Karma!

HAVE FUN and Choose Wisely :D

• hey badass you should make a karma guide man i heard ur a legend ingame:)

• Why would you max Burning Rage, Cast time reduction and confusion drumbeat?

Cast Time reduction lv 1 does the job for all skills and the other 2 skills are just useless. Plasmas need Instant Rp Charge and Serene Focus

Actually, no matter the playstyle, they dont need any form of other attacks

Maxing out the Cast Time Reduction is purely much more effective

Confusion Drumbeat: You gotta realize that as a skill, it is 1- Very beneficial in your jouney at PVP and is 2- Very essential against bosses like those in CCBD and such, and on top of that, 3- very rewarding and takes less SP than shout, which isn't very useful for Plasmas (not as effective as Karmas)
    Up to what you'll have to deal with later on in CCBDs and more, Burning rage is quite useful when you get overwhelmed by supers and you can't get ANTI-BURN. Burning Rage is a Decent Energy Attack Buff, kinda like Spiritual Damage Breakthrough (Turtle Skill)
    Burn DEF will also massively shut down those Cranes! On Wonder Majins, Cranes can now deal over 1K DoT with Solid Bleed, with the Burn Defense, Solid Bleed will be very useless and wont be spammable against you.

The 48 Attack boost will also allow you to deal enough Damage to be able to 2shot all the zombies in Zombie Hotel (lvl 66) with only a +6 weapon, not +8 or +10 Needed, which is a HUGE advantage for newer players, and old players who aren't willing to Upgrade lvl 60 or lvl 65 items!

• could u give me an awesome pve build with Majin form ?

• @GokuShin

For Plasmas, a build will look like this:
    http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Plasma-Majin&build=50001004100010000000200010310500115046641404540000
    You use confusing drumbeat after rolling in a few Supers or ultras, which will prepare you to be able to use Black Hole Beat, which takes Long to Charge. Stony Dark beam is used against bosses who Call out for Help usually, so you don't get overwhelmed! Use the Rhythmic Trances to get you riled up, usually, at high levels, they are all you need in basic combat!

• the links are empty, is possbile have it refilled with the proper build for plasma? and karma too.. I didn't decide which is my favourite

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!