Adds on the Dbog website

• would you think that adding adds on the website would benefit the project ? 27

1. Yes (16) 59%
    2. No (11) 41%

Hi,as the title suggests I want to ask the community opinion in adding adds on the website. I know that no one would like that not even me,but adds can add extra funds to the project ,if anyone remembers dbocom that used to be the original dragon ball online forum,they used to have adds on they r page ,and wasn't annoying you could browse the website without any problems while the publicity would bring some profit to the developer.this maybe could mean we might get a discount on the cash shop and we all could benefit from that who knows .so hey have a say on it, I added this poll so you guys and girls could vote.thanks

• Yup agree with this. but we don't really need them.

On a quick overview there is already a LOT of money put forward to the server costs and will work for a decent amount of time. Plus when Open-Beta comes out there will be more players and cashers.

I very much doubt there will be discounts or anything to the cash shop anytime soon. Daneos said he will change it up to make it much less P2W so any/all prices are not final.

Should he decide to put on adds i don't think he should feel and pressure to put on a discount, as the forum is for information and update details as well as bugs and such while the game and game website deals with server donations and such.

If that means that there are going to be discounts... yes, if not, no.

This is my opinion

• I didn't mean that he has to be forced to put a discount or something, is just that I was thinking it my be one way to benefit the players,
    the reason I made this tread is that I was thinking after players reach max lvl in game and have anything and can buy stuff with zenni no one will donate anymore so I was thinking that adds can add a constant amount of cash each month

• Yup i get what you mean :)

Just throwing my ideas about. For now i don't think we'll need them, maybe in the future maybe not? we'll see how it goes :)

I didn't mean that he has to be forced to put a discount or something, is just that I was thinking it my be one way to benefit the players,
    the reason I made this tread is that I was thinking after players reach max lvl in game and have anything and can buy stuff with zenni no one will donate anymore so I was thinking that adds can add a constant amount of cash each month

• Of course, if the server is alive is because he is getting money from it, there is no other reason, so we don't need them, still think that if in a future there is the posibility to have adds and better prices, even if right now they aren't definitive, i won't be against it

• Well...there are 3 kind of adverts that I can think of right now!

1- A little slip that has an Advertisement for video game that lasts like 7 seconds (like a gif) (Small and Wide)
    2- As you enter the forums, the screen turns darker and there is like a Youtube movie playing that you can't skip (kil meh ples?) .
    3- You Click on Server Discussion and it takes you to a screen saying "CONGRATULATION, YOU HAVE JUST WON AN _____", so you are forced to close the website and leave, but you can't leave because you have to FORCE CLOSE the tab, which will end up with you opening CCLEANER and cleaning the cache for Chrome ..... :(

Which one are we talking about in here xD

(I experienced all 3 of the cases browsing DBOCOM.COM back in the days)

• This game is not pay to win the only think that you have to buy from CS is the cc floor ticket you can farm grind get monney and buy whatever you want just farm like 4-5 hours and you will get easy 50kk

• This game is not pay to win the only think that you have to buy from CS is the cc floor ticket you can farm grind get monney and buy whatever you want just farm like 4-5 hours and you will get easy 50kk

The point is in North Pole and you're trying to look for it in the South Pole, damn ...
    The point in having ads is to generate revenue every month to either avoid having to use their own money or to avoid putting such pressure into the players. Having enough money to keep the servers going is what keeps it alive. If there's another way of income then players can rest easy instead of donating more than they can (there are people out there which donate just enough to do that instead of doing it to get items).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!