How Can We Make Super Saiyan Better?

• Okay so I kinda redid the stats the transformation grants. I'll explain each one.

- Super Saiyan Stats:
    LP - not changed
    EP - increased by 200% ----> ENG - increased by 50% While this most likely cuts on how much EP you gain from transforming, it does make up by increasing EP Regen, which definitely helps in recovery and combat
    physical offence - increased by 20% ----> 25% Increased so that it gives you more power, but still not as much as Kaio-Ken at 3 SP
    energy offence - increased by 20% ----> 25% Same as above
    physical defence - not changed
    energy defence - not changed
    run speed - increased by 30%
    attack speed - increased by 20%
    hit rate - increased by 15% ----> 20% I found it stupid that Hit Rate got such a low boost, but I didn't think it needed to be high like Dodge.
    dodge rate - increased by 30% ----> 20% Decreased to balance out the Hit Rate boost
    block rate - increased by 10%
    curse success rate - not changed ----> increased by 10% Balances out with Resistance. Also wasn't this in retail DBO?
    curse resistance rate - increased by 10%

Thoughts?

• Except that goes against Humans being a "glass cannon." Also there haven't been any games (as far as I'm aware of anyway) where going Super Saiyan increases your overall health.

True...but this isnt any DB game xD

Also...Kaioken Vs. Super Saiyan in Every game is a HUGE difference...which is the problem here T^T

It's a discussion of either:
    1- Buff SSJ
    2- Nerf Kaioken

• True...but this isnt any DB game xD
    Also...Kaioken Vs. Super Saiyan in Every game is a HUGE difference...which is the problem here T^T

It's a discussion of either:
    1- Buff SSJ
    2- Nerf Kaioken

Super Saiyan can be buffed and not throw Kaio-Ken out the window at the same time. If anything, the main advantage of SSJ is that it doesn't require you to set up your build like Kaio-Ken. I think the stats I just altered are appropriate for a transformation that can fit with any Human character without sacrificing something in return.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!