!!! Please dont wipe all game DATA!!! WHY??

• Dear DBO Global team,

everybody knows that the game is something like an alpha (pre open beta), but no one wants the wiping out of the Data in all Accounts,
    some people are using the cash shop and are donating money for items, and than you will delete everything??? Some people spend hours, no they spend weeks and months in this game. But for nothing? for deleting everything?? i am so unmotivated to play the game till max Lvl and to spend cash in it.

Please dont DELETE everything!!!

and dont delete this Topic because its an question !!! why you want to delete or wipe all data later? i mean you can remove bugs and make the game stable, but you dont have to delete everything. also other games dont delete the accounts of theyr players from turning open beta to alpha!!!

• Sorry to say it dude. but you have been told it's going to be wiped on the official website when you downloaded the game, the launcher tells you before you click start to log-in, and the game tells you periodically when you're playing.

Plus when you made an account you agreed to this that we are all testers first and players second. No matter what anyone says the pre-beta progress is going away. plus you are going to be refunded all bought CP so that's not an issue at all.

I'm sure the moderators such as @arubaru and @Ayame (just picked those two as they're the ones i see most active and friendly) will tell you the exact same thing if not more detailed.

• all player that pay in cashshop get her coins at beta start back, so it is ok to wipe and a wipe also is good to get a clean data bank this not thousends of unused acoounts and chars

• As someone who has dedicated many hundreds of hours in order to lvl up and acquire all the expensive dogis and gear I currently have, I certainly would prefer if the game data was not wiped. It would be really awesome to not have to re-do all that hard work all over again. Then again, Daneos did say from the very beginning that the data would be wiped once Open Beta began. Hell, it's even on the launcher now, so that makes me think he will remain adamant in keeping his word in this regard.

What I wonder is whether or not it is POSSIBLE to maintain all the character data on the servers after it moves into open beta. If that is feasible, I see no reason why Daneos couldn't at bare least provide us with a paywalled feature allowing us to access our old character data. I mean, I am the first one to call out cashers for being "cheaters" for using real world money to make progress in their game faster and easier, but EVEN I would totally cash if it meant being able to keep all my progress from Pre beta.

• Even though a lot of people Achieved all this the right way....the WIPE WILL HAPPEN

I invest a lot of time in here....this place is like my second job!

I still think we need the Wipe!

Hackers, Botters, and others have already abused the game and who knows who hacked and who botted if there is neither a protection system nor a Anti-Bot System in game.

So the wipe will happen...for the good of everyone who played the game and has reached a "pro" level...no one wants to see some Botter with +15 stuff and Pots going into PVP...:(

• Sorry to say it dude. but you have been told it's going to be wiped on the official website when you downloaded the game, the launcher tells you before you click start to log-in, and the game tells you periodically when you're playing.

Plus when you made an account you agreed to this that we are all testers first and players second. No matter what anyone says the pre-beta progress is going away. plus you are going to be refunded all bought CP so that's not an issue at all.

I'm sure the moderators such as @arubaru and @Ayame (just picked those two as they're the ones i see most active and friendly) will tell you the exact same thing if not more detailed.

all player that pay in cashshop get her coins at beta start back, so it is ok to wipe and a wipe also is good to get a clean data bank this not thousends of unused acoounts and chars

Well I also thought about the server reset, didn't think it'd take long however I figured the development process is a very complex considering it's design along with programming.

Yeah I agree bots, hacks, and all around of the sorts yep do what you got to do to get rid of that. lol

(Yes, I am aware of getting stuff back)
    Before I knew about the donation process so figured the money I put in would be to help the server/development progress don't really care about the stuff or long hours I put in just as long the game reaches open beta.
    Hope I'm not coming off bad, just wanted to put in my view on the game.

• what are you talking dude ??? its possible to, remove and patch bots or hacks, without deleting your whole account , its possible to indroduce a protection system without deleting everything ;) Big Dislike for such an silly post (Y)

• I dont mind a wipe honestly. Ive played alot of games during the beta stage and like mentioned alot in the above that their has been bugs that people have exploited to achieve certain upgrades and power lvls ect. A wipe would hurt some but honestly for the game to be cleaned up of all those exploiters progress ect would be a great idea. Every game ive played in beta phases has had a wipe upon official launch and its to be expected honestly.

• what are you talking dude ??? its possible to, remove and patch bots or hacks, without deleting your whole account , its possible to indroduce a protection system without deleting everything ;) Big Dislike for such an silly post (Y)

You obviously don't have a programming background :P

Even if he did introduce everything...the damage is done! The Protection system isn't gonna go
    "Ouh look, a hacker hacked this program 20 days before I am installed So the right thing to do is put his name in the banned list.......!"

You can "indroduce (Introduce) a protection system without deleting everything" but what's the point if the game had been hacked and botted for a whole YEAR!

• kick and bann and deleite forever: buggers, hackers, haters... People who insult other people... Scammers... Abusers... And chilldrens (a game that need credit card is not for chilldrens).

All f2p mmorpg games have options for credit cards. Also this game has multiple options to purchase coins with and not just credit cards (pay by landline / pay by sms / pay by subway gift card ect) . DBZ is a show/game people of all ages enjoy but to say ban children and that the game isnt for them because they have a cash shop is kind of rude and disrespectful.

I agree with ban the hackers/scammers/bug exploit abusers but thats probably as far as I would support. When this game officially launches and the wipe happens a fresh start will be good for everyone as it removes any source of bug abuse / refunders / hackers ect which is honestly needed in every game when an official launch happens

• As someone who has dedicated many hundreds of hours in order to lvl up and acquire all the expensive dogis and gear I currently have, I certainly would prefer if the game data was not wiped. It would be really awesome to not have to re-do all that hard work all over again. Then again, Daneos did say from the very beginning that the data would be wiped once Open Beta began. Hell, it's even on the launcher now, so that makes me think he will remain adamant in keeping his word in this regard.

What I wonder is whether or not it is POSSIBLE to maintain all the character data on the servers after it moves into open beta. If that is feasible, I see no reason why Daneos couldn't at bare least provide us with a paywalled feature allowing us to access our old character data. I mean, I am the first one to call out cashers for being "cheaters" for using real world money to make progress in their game faster and easier, but EVEN I would totally cash if it meant being able to keep all my progress from Pre beta.

Hey Marsh, what it do homey?

• The wipe was decided and stated from the beginning, Daneos has said multiple times (on forums and on discord) that this won't change.

You agree with this when you create and use a DBOG account during the Pre Open Beta server: everyone is a currently a tester (wether they report bugs or not).

If you want to play a complete game, then I suggest you don't use DBOG during its testing phase and just check the Forums from time to time to see when there is an announcement from Daneos on Open Beta release.

Thank you,

Aru :dpeace:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!