Game evolution

• Hello everyone
    I think the game lacks updates for a long time. Maybe Daneos went on holiday with the coin of the cash shop. How to trust him on the development of the game and on its lifetime.
    Why there are always skills that do not work on characters. I think that is the basics. Many small things are still not activated (the setting of the CC battle points too, HTB ?, reflects?. Etc etc .........), always quests do not work.
    And most of all, Daneos rarely gives news about the progress of the game. It is to wonder if this person is reliable.
    That's why I refrain from using the cash shop.

Please Daneos, first rule the base on our characters (skill, heal, debuff, reflect, htb, regen EP / LP of the dendé, .....)

The game stagnates and we have no news. I find it a disrespect for those who use the cash shop.

• Game development's not an easy thing, ESPECIALLY when it's an online game. I can tell you from experience that the most "insignificant" things can often take the longest to do. Y'know, the usual "nobody will notice if it's there, but everyone will complain if it isn't" type of crap.

If he goes on vacation, what's the problem? Everyone deserves a holiday. He never promised a specific release date either, so try not to get too anxious. We'll get there eventually. :)

• Game development's not an easy thing, ESPECIALLY when it's an online game. I can tell you from experience that the most "insignificant" things can often take the longest to do. Y'know, the usual "nobody will notice if it's there, but everyone will complain if it isn't" type of crap.

If he goes on vacation, what's the problem? Everyone deserves a holiday. He never promised a specific release date either, so try not to get too anxious. We'll get there eventually. :)

we know man
    but
    for me lot of update are not OP (private shop can't be attack ?????)
    we know Daneos work good ;)
    but need real debug on Dende ( LP, EP regen)
    and all good instance need debug too (CC need dot and all other effect)
    i dont want the game wil be nerf because people say the game is HARD

• And also, what is the level of knowledge of the game for Daneos?
    He was playing on KR, KW, HK? What level did he have ?, does he know the actual CC dungeon and the UD, TMQ ??
    For my part, I play 3 years on KW and I spam the CC150. So I know the real difficulty of the original game. The guild KOT knows very well the level of the game.

• ok Daneos is good cause try bring back this game but bro if u don't play never dbo why u change so many things ? if u still will change it ppl say fck u and go play lol or something, only cashers will stay here cause for cashers no need dungeons they only need arena korin and u can release game they will be happy and still cash.

WTF rare and excellent items u can drop only from suppers ? this is crazy xD we love old times when we go for zombies 69 lvl farming 2 hours and made some zenni. Now we can only stones but drop rate of them is shit, a few days ago i farming 4 hours on papaya and i got only u53 from majin....

• Here's where I stand on this argument!

We all know Daneos works hard to do updates, but the way he goes about it is weird.

He fixes the things that not many people notice (Some stuff when I see on the Global Update thread, I try...I never knew these things were EVER bugged because I barely ever use them!)

He should fix what people ask for the most to be honest (Dende Healing, Poko Summons, Thousand Slashes...etc.)

I believe in daneos... I have faith in him, but it seems it might take much longer to program the game the way he's looking at it :(

• honestly bruh what i did was i played a character until level 32 i saw how things where moving and decided to wait on the updates and the coming of the open beta, i always log in once in a while to check whats new about the game. i have to say in the beginning he was fixing a lot of stuff and he seemed more hyped about it now he doesn't even update as often and when he does its shit that nobody asked for.Hopefully that will change in the future thou.

• The more months pass, the more I think Daneos is a charlatan. He recovers money from the cash shop and we do not know if it is really for the game or for his personal profit. I understand that he is getting paid a bit, but we must not forget that this is illegal. An honest person should at least make his own presentation and give his goals to DBOG.

Daneos, give us some explanations.

• Honestly,

He should add some events. Where you can obtain cash shop prizes or some U stones. When people would have something to do. Because right now there is nothing to do in game, just hang out at plat.

Second, about donating.

I think he's getting really big profit, so he must do more updates or hire more people.

P.S

Now, the server isn't stable enough. Chat server and Chanel's are crashing every day. From my point of view, Daneos is not hyped enough or he gonna shut down this project.

• no... The characters lv ... Name and pass... Inventory... Friend lista and guild lista and black lista is not saved on Your computer.. You cant los se ir never... Only you can losst it, if daneos deleite it lol.

Thanks! Currently there is no official date of the game? I learned that will reset the servers :(

• Someone finally brought this topic up eh?
    Well personally, I believe Daneos is working with the intent to actually bring the entirety of the game back and host a stable server.

If he's enjoying the money, why wouldn't he continue the server? More and more people will join. = More $$$
    So I doubt he's going to run away with the money and leave us all to the gutter, he doesn't seem like that type of person.

But Tbh, believe as "donators" and anyone who supports the project; by either playing or paying etc. we should be given some sort of statistic regarding the amount of money supporting the project. With that information, we should also be informed on how the money is being spent and what it is being used for.

There is nothing to hide. Those numbers shouldn't affect anything else other than this project right? There's no competition right? There's nobody out there trying to better this project right? Also, this cash shop is completely legal; it's all based on donations so we have nothing to worry about with release of the those statistics. It's like a kickstarter campaign.

Daneos hasn't asked ONCE for people to donate more often because the server needs it; so we can assume that there is enough being donated already.

What's the money specifically being used for? I don't know yet.
    Isn't the money only being donated for the server? Yes, it should be.
    Do I trust Daneos to use the donation money solely for the purposes of the server? To an extent.

Right now, all I know is that the money being donated is to "help the server".
    There's a ****load of cashers.. Like a lot. Don't even try discrediting me on this one. With that, wouldn't you expect more updates, and stable servers by now? Or at least more people working on the project. If Daneos wants to work on the project alone that's cool, but if the community starts asking to hire more devs onto the project with the money being donated, it's something he NEEDS to consider.

At this point of time, We revolve around Daneos, and he revolves around us. He's supplying the game, and the community is supplying the resources for him to accomplish that.

Showing these statistics isn't just going to establish our trust with Daneos, but it's going open more options for everyone.
    Polls can be used to find the best way to use the money donated. It makes the community happy, THAT IS IMPORTANT.

• man... No drops = no fans = no cashers = no cree players xD is logic. If daneos want to be rich he only need kick the hackers and buggers players and put Normal drops. Or súper cool drops most good .. So we are in a test versión hell... Test versión withouth drops?? Omg plzzzzzz

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!