Game evolution

• And also, what is the level of knowledge of the game for Daneos?
    He was playing on KR, KW, HK? What level did he have ?, does he know the actual CC dungeon and the UD, TMQ ??
    For my part, I play 3 years on KW and I spam the CC150. So I know the real difficulty of the original game. The guild KOT knows very well the level of the game.

daneos told everyone what level he got up too in a q&a that sticky somewhere on these forums.

No one cares if you spam cc150 for 3 years, if I remember correctly the bosses in TW were alot easier and lower health compare to the HK.

You make this thread and did not gather enough information, daneos is active in discord working on dojo wars and some other stuff that I forgot.

But I do agree with the part the basic of the skills, drop rate, and moving on to something else when clearly ccbd is still bugging and reward menu doesnt work and while there still isnt a alternative to receive a reward while fixes the rewards select menu. Instead of jumping around doing whatever he wants.

• He didn't play the game but he knows how to code and saying that he do as he pleases with changing contents is false the reason the game looks so different from retail because its not complete yet but when you put all the part of puzzle together i'm pretty sure it will look almost like the original dbo and he also stated he won't do any changes until the server is 100% DBO-tw like.

The reason why there's no update lately its not because he is in holidays or taking a break, Daneos is working on improving the server and making it more faster and he is working on a whole database.

• Perhaps Daneous should consider adding more trustworthy developers to assist him, like he could pick them carefully and let them work with him or if he needs a break instead of him. I know it's really hard for Daneos as a One man army to work on the development of this game and honestly i really support him in the development of this game but if there are good people out there who know their stuff then Daneos might want to considering assembling a small team of such people.

• As Kyara said Daneos Should do a theard he ask waht the community wants first and he work on it , honnestly right know he is doing usless updaptes some people here there is somthings wich are easy to fix like stones drop rate tmq and ud drops regular drop ( in dbo for each tmq \ and ud youdrop a rare or legendary drop But know it is usless to do tmq and ud's no drops you do it for exp or for fun ) about grinding in papaya i think it is hard for some classes to grind like karma and we have no legendary stuff honstly he should make more like 15 % in normal mobs and 50 % on bosses dungeons honstly i 'am 70 and the only think i still have fun while i do it is grinding PEOPOLE may agree others not but i'am sure that we all want this PEACE

• Instead of you tards complaining 24:7 how about report some actual bugs to help the progress. All you guys do is complain but SOME don't give a shit and dont report even a small bug to help out atleast a bit.

* Senses massive load of dislikes incoming of people that know i'm right

• Instead of you tards complaining 24:7 how about report some actual bugs to help the progress. All you guys do is complain but SOME don't give a shit and dont report even a small bug to help out atleast a bit.

look the post of bug of the game and player using bug.... example: I have nothing against this player but Coringa abuse of many bug reported many times and never banned it ...

other example : reflect in the game still dont work..

• CORIGNA ABUSE a bug wich bug did he abuse ? the cash shopers have more chance to not get banned ( i'am not saying CORIGNA IS CASH SHOPER ) any way

Instead of you tards complaining 24:7 how about report some actual bugs to help the progress. All you guys do is complain but SOME don't give a shit and dont report even a small bug to help out atleast a bit.

There is like 100 page of bug report so .... the community is doing there job ( 80 % of the player know that guitto is right but only 40 % can say it ) Su..rs

• The game is looking great (to a new player). I understand that people want new content but I think the focus should be polishing current content before adding anything new into the current state. I am no where near max level at the current time (lvl 30) but from what i have played so far its looking pretty cool and looking forward to the upgrades and fixes that will be coming in the future

• The game is looking great (to a new player). I understand that people want new content but I think the focus should be polishing current content before adding anything new into the current state. I am no where near max level at the current time (lvl 30) but from what i have played so far its looking pretty cool and looking forward to the upgrades and fixes that will be coming in the future

in lvl 70 you have nothing to do ( if you reach lvl 70 ) cuz there is cap's with no quests

most of the basic bugs that have been reported at the beginning of pre open beta haven't been fixed yet AKA the papaya quests, legendary items drop rate, pet system, POKO skills, and all the other skills that are bugged and TMQ and UD. The list goes on and on, the core features of the game, that makes the game exciting and worthwhile are bugged have been reported for months are still not fixed yet, that why people are upset and complaining, since daneos added ccbd to game we all know that he's not going to fix reward selection screen anytime fucking soon because he's working on something else and is doing his own thing. Same with mudosa point from ranked giving a ridiculous amount of low points. That been reported for months nows and still hasn't been fixed making ranked battle dead content.

Tldr most of the important shit people play this game for hasn't been fixed yet and people are getting upset when daneos works on other stuff that is not so important.

Ps Probably 80% of bugs in this has been reported on this forum too

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!