Poko Priest Build!

• wtf is this shit 0.0 OMG

I Agree with you that's why i just say ''thax'' in order to finish this thread because i know i am not gonna get any good build because they all are

turtle and fighter and ultimate majin and swordie lover here no one makes a poko build yet i have one already which is fine for both pvp and

pve you also can make changes in it here it is:http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Poko-Priest&build=0504010110011011100101003033011015541405040000420040

i just want someone more experienced then me to give me a little guide about poko and its build.Thats all. i have to say right now sorry for

my bad english!

• I'd try to check different places for builds. Most people here have no idea what they are talking about and they actually believe their builds are good. They just want fame and/or reputation

Different people have different opinion in builds but it's different when it comes to reputation or fame.If they want fame give us the builds

builds that we can use not the builds with that we can mess up our whole skill tree and then we collecting there zenies to get a green skill

reset book.I just need suggestions on poko builds or how we gear him the best or what type of accessories we should be wearing with a speed p

etc etc so just leave your suggestions.I really Appreciate it.

'THAX''

• In the current state of the game i'd run something similar to this:

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Poko-Priest&build=0504110010001000100004003031000011541015740450024000

I removed the SP from a few of the kid tree line as i wouldn't personally play them on a Poko. If you're doing solo PvE then the regular "Healing Wave" is more than enough to keep you alive between attacks. Should you need another heal then the "Divine Healing" (AoE heal) Is also there at 4/4.

I took the SP out of Kaio (leaving it with 1) as we all know speed has been capped and there's really no reason to run it especially at lvl 3 when you're a healing class (for speed parties as everyone keeps mentioning they're "ruined") on a Poko when you can have buffs and heal yourself to sort out your EP and LP needs.

I took a lot of SP out of your kid attacks as you'll likely not be using them unless you're bored and have time and EP to kill. I removed the 1 SP from the 2 energy barrages and put one into the "Staff Slash" this is so that you don't have to use 3 SP to get Ignite to lvl 2 and access the KD from the RP menu on it (that will help you in PvP)

Since the Dragon God summons don't function yet i put them down to 1 SP and used the SP in boosting your attacks. I put 4 S into "Poko Curse" for PvP. I also threw the SP onto the "Second Law of the Demon Stones" This is because it's an AoE Bleed. DoT has had a big boost recently and will do much more than the 175 providing you have good energy :)

"Kamis Protection" has been put to 5/5 should you need/want to prevent damage when farming a lot of mobs at PvE and you need to secure a moment or 2 when casting skills or against a daunting foe in PvP.

i did take the SP out of both "Kamis Belief and Kamis Awakening" (see above for Awakening reasons) as you're a healing class. Sure it would be nice to do more damage but the point of the Dende and Poko is to outlast their foe. You'll likely be attacking 1-4 times and then healing yourself and repeating the combo you just did.

In terms of gear you'll be wanting to have at least 2 of your pieces of armour have CON so that you have the LP to withstand attacks while you're attacking and i'd suggest one of them having Focus to ensure your paralyze and DoT land when you want them to. On your staff i'd suggest running with either a Crit% or Crit Rate so that when you do use your bleed you can potentially wipe out the mobs quicker :) if not you can always go for Focus in combination with your gear armour to further boost your chances of landing your paralyze and bleed.

Would be cool to hear any ideas to bounce around in regards to either build with you. (or anyone else as long as it's done civilly)
    Naturally this build if not what i would run back in TW. i'm thinking more of the current game state. things will change as more is implemented and then fixed :thumbsup:

• I really Appreciate Your suggestion

''THAX''

• honestly id just play with that simulator and place points and look at skill damage ect. alot of the time builds reflect weither its worth invest an extra point into a skill or not based on damage ect. . i didnt know about the simulator at first until cosmos shared a build with me on it and i absolutely enjoy trying to come up with a unique build ect :P

• honestly id just play with that simulator and place points and look at skill damage ect. alot of the time builds reflect weither its worth invest an extra point into a skill or not based on damage ect. . i didnt know about the simulator at first until cosmos shared a build with me on it and i absolutely enjoy trying to come up with a unique build ect :P

btw poko stuff he tank when there is no tank in insatance he give buffs speed soul and crit gg wp get speed bro no need to lose points on skills

Thanks for the Concern Both of you i really Appreciate it.

• http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Poko-Priest&build=0504110010011001100204003033040011541405040010120140

This is my build from TW i know here is not tw and many things is changed but as u see kraken, cell and etc is comming, i prefer this build ,Divine healing 4/4 cause sometimes u are healer too, on cc if u go speed party u don't have sk so all agro is on healer u need help him then. Kami's Retret 1/2, here 1 sp is good, its good skill, when u use u are invicible moobs cant target u so i back to cc sometimes when something go wrong and healer die and other members from party too u stay solo u use it and u are invicible then u can rev ur party members. Kami's Splendor is ussales in pve but u have 3 sp free so this skill is best chose for this 3 left or if u want u can put in the second great namek skill :D

Kami's Sponsor 2/2 u need it for party pve to remove stuns from healer.

Poko is a typical support when i see ppl put sp in attack skills i got cancer ... tell me where is sense ? if u go somewhere u have dps in team like turtle or majin on kid buu they have the task kill moobs with AOE.

Sorry for my english and peace :)

# Cosmo if you do not know anything about this class, do not enter the people astray because reset skills is expensive..

• Thanks for this Nice Build!

• With all due respect. not everyone plays the classes the same. Obviously you like to play support and support only on this class.

And as mentioned in my post. that build was for the current status of the game server. You aren't going to get anywhere with just your auto attack and buffs and heals now are you?

I quite comfortably play healer for TMQ, UD, BID and CC and on my Dende i have 6 attacks (3 of which are maxed out) How are you supposed to do anything when your friends or guild mates aren't around and no one is in the area to help you do quests and such?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with having a build where you can take care of your team but also fight too. Currently i only have 4 healing skills and have successfully completed UD 1 - 6 and TMQ 1 - 7 with 0 deaths. DO i attack mobs? no. my job when i'm in a party is to keep my team up and alive but when i'm alone my job is to take down mobs while keeping myself alive.

Why else would the Poko have so many attacks and such than to use them i ask?

And as i said in my other post. "Naturally this build if not what i would run back in TW" but until the game is fixed more you should play to your strengths.

You really don't need more than 2 heals in my experience. the first one has such a small cool-down i find myself using that and maybe an AoE one if the team looks like it might need it. Other than that do what you want in regards to buffs and attacks. A good player can have fun with whatever build they choose.

# Cosmo if you do not know anything about this class, do not enter the people astray because reset skills is expensive..

• we talking about build poko and u say " i have dende nlablabla" for first this build is for 70 lvl so u no have quests 2. when u are in party turtle kill all . 3. this is speed pve build as i said . So please no say me something about dende and where u go this dende cause its thread about poko build and if u dont play poko stop comment. Cause i see u are the biggest spammer on this forum u never play this class and u give a shit build to peoples. In all threads about build i see ur post with shit build . stop it.

• I was using Dende as an example because you said the only point of him was to be a healer. Did you forget about the part of the game between lvl 30 - 69?

You need to be able to kill quest mobs and such so get to 70 and as stated. there's not always friends and the likes around.

I've played Poko so i'm not exactly talking out of nowhere. And why you had to turn this friendly discussion about a class into a "i know better than you so shut up" i have no idea.

In regards to your "shit build" comment. Did you actually read my post? I'll quote it for you just in case you didn't

Would be cool to hear any ideas to bounce around in regards to either build with you. (or anyone else as long as it's done civilly)
    Naturally this build if not what i would run back in TW. i'm thinking more of the current game state. things will change as more is implemented and then fixed :thumbsup:

You straight up are rude. you didn't need to say anything unpleasant to me or anyone but you went out of your way to.

If you didn't agree with my ideas, reasoning, or build you could have ignored it or at least explained nicely what you thought. We're here to help the thread creator. not be petty.

In the point of "Cause i see u are the biggest spammer on this forum" I'd like to see you help people in-game, respond to trouble shooting with correct solutions, help write up guide and have constant PMs of people asking for help and then the thank yous that come afterwards. You may view me as someone you do not like but leave your petty insults out of other peoples business. if you wish to report or talk to me you have the option to PM me or a Moderator who will then take appropriate action should there need to be any. Grow up.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!