no closed beta date ??!!

• kiding bro :( we need game fast ;(

Sorry dude, don't take this personally, but if you need the game faster go and build your own server! Fixing bugs, server structure, add content and maybe balance skills needs some time! If DBOG Team would a release a broken game you would probably cry around how broken it is! Let them do their job - they work fast as f*ck anyway.. 15th may is not far away, maybe you have luck and they pick you..
    I'm getting sick and tired of these "i need to play" posts.. Just wait, it will be worth it..

• Zitat von »shock20«

kiding bro we need game fast

Sorry dude, don't take this personally, but if you need the game faster go and build your own server! Fixing bugs, server structure, add content and maybe balance skills needs some time! If DBOG Team would a release a broken game you would probably cry around how broken it is! Let them do their job - they work fast as f*ck anyway.. 15th may is not far away, maybe you have luck and they pick you..
    I'm getting sick and tired of these "i need to play" posts.. Just wait, it will be worth it..

Do not take this seriously, I mean if this can Closed Beta be at 7 Jule will be good

Do not take this seriously, I mean if Closed Beta Can be in 7 Jule It would be a good

• Sorry dude, don't take this personally, but if you need the game faster go and build your own server! Fixing bugs, server structure, add content and maybe balance skills needs some time! If DBOG Team would a release a broken game you would probably cry around how broken it is! Let them do their job - they work fast as f*ck anyway.. 15th may is not far away, maybe you have luck and they pick you..

Word~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!