Global vs revelations

• Revelations is just a forum full of people who don't even care about playing dragon ball online. I remember the last time I posted on there, I was talking about DBO in anticipation (not impatience, mind you), and the general consensus was "Why do you even want to play DBO? That game was trash (on the original servers)."

I have been known to create VAST amounts of drama on the DBOR forums for years on end as a means to entertain both myself and the forum dwellers as well as help alleviate the waiting process for the release of the game. Towards the beginning of my exploits, it seemed as though everyone was quite enthusiastic about the project. You'd see threads all the time discussing class balance, build discussion, etc. Toward the middle of my time on the site, the community changed from hardcore Dragonball enthusiasts eagerly awaiting the revival of DBO, to a bunch of weeaboo hipsters (which admittedly describes me pretty well too). Towards the end of my time on DBOR, I noticed a general ambivalence or even distaste toward the actual project the forum was created to discuss.

The forums were quite a fun experience, for me at bare least. But most don't give a damn about DBO anymore; and if the community of DBOR isn't particularly interested in playing DBO, then the developers of said project feel no need whatsoever to make progress.

• Two different projects. That's pretty much it. Also, your OP is already flaming:

to all the people crying about Daneos not updating

This is a forum on DBO Global, so I suggest we try to keep the thread contents about this server. I honestly believe no useful discussion will come up in here. It probably won't be long until me or another mod closes this.

• I think their both are cool.

"Someone has to look out for the little guy"

399c87cad5c996bfedd124086fd4c599.gif

• I was actually more interested in DBOR (Dec 2014) but in Feb of 2015, I just saw the potential of DBOG much bigger. They give evidence that support all the things they talk about doing, so I was like "Very Nice!" and I joined in!

Since then, I never went to the DBOR forums. The only use of the Website for me is to make sure that the Skill Calculator that DBOG put up isn't in accurate (It lied to me once about the RP effect of one skill (Healing Breeze) , but now it's fixed)

• i totally agree, just wanted to point this out to the cry baby assholes accusing Daneos of being a thief or not caring anymore

Bouth of us know that you didin't did this post to know wich project is the best we all know that dbog is better then Dbor much better you did this topic to Flame the guys who approved and did the Topic of thief daneos You just want problems that's all -_-

• To be fair here, We haven't seen what revelations has to fully offer yet. Sure, it may seem inactive and Daneos was able to buried it alive with his pre-open beta. However I don't think its entirely fair to judge a game that hasn't actually been fixed just yet. You can agree or disagree with my statement all you want, but you can't always judge the book by its cover. I am not saying that global sucks, or revelations sucks due to lack of updates. Its just too early to make judgement when the game itself isnt 100% fuctional from both sides. In all Honestly, I am glad that we are getting the game back reguardless on whos in charge or whos taking the lead.

• Refrain from bashing other projects. That's not something we should be keen on doing.

To add to the thread; I was once a member of DBOR, the project stopped rolling, so I went where the community went. My interest is to play DBO at its best, I don't mind who releases it first.

--..-.我有足夠多的足夠手段.-.---.
    ████
    ████████ ███

x1hbfp.png

• all the members from DBOG now can play, kill, run talk, fly, and use transformations from the original DBO. its a great time to remember the Past you know???? we are living a time rift quest ever time we Log in in DBOG.. so now guys lets THANKS for all you.. the ones who keeps playing and having fun... cuz this is awesome.
    one more thing.. if this global server stops today??? can you think bout it? A LOT of people who cries about Daneos or DBOG crashes will be yelling at our ears "OHH PLEASE COME BACK DBOG".. give us a break... Revelations is nothing... and DBOG is ALIVE!!!

• TheProdige, I wasn't trying to flame at all dickhead.im not blaming Daneos at all of being a thief. I saw people saying they were going back to revelations and I just wanted to gather info so those people if they read this would see the error in their ways. I'm a ssj founder and have out plenty into cash shop so if I thought Daneos was a thief I wouldn't continue to support this project dumbass. And you running your mouth is the reasons of any problems. Good day toolbag :D

i used to play revelations back in the day and I fully am aware of how it isn't in comparison to global. Go troll somewhere else lol

• @Hursey87

1) No need to do 2 posts in a row, you can merge them (already did it for you.)
    2) He said you flame those who did that thread called "Thief Daneos", not that you called him thief.
    3)

dickhead

dumbass

toolbag

I guess this is enough to prove that you are indeed flaming, TheProdige said something true: this post is merely a flaming response to that other thread and a free bash for the other project. As I said before, nothing good came from this thread.

Closed, if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Aru :dpeace:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!