Comprehensive list of "jiggle mechanic" dogis

• Over the many years I have played DBO, whether it be TW, KR, or DBOG, I have noticed something interesting about the Majin race specifically. To be more precise, the female gender Majins have an inherent "jiggle" physics mechanic associated with their breasts (lol). This "jiggle" is present in both kid or adult majin females. Furthermore, this effect can be witnessed in almost all normal gear. However, it seems as though only specific dogis implement this mechanic. All human females seem to have either drastically reduced jiggle (as seen in adult females wearing the Kid Chi Chi dogi, for example) or completely non-existent jiggle. It can be difficult to isolate specifically which dogis implement these jiggle physics into their design, so this thread is meant to clear up any misconceptions on this uncommonly discussed topic ^^

The following dogis implement the "jiggle" mechanic for Majin female breasts:

-Kid Chi Chi Outfit

-Swimwear Type A-C

-Master Roshi Swimsuit [Female]

-Christmas Costume

-Mr. Satan's Outfit

-Simple Oufit (guild dogi)

The following dogis either inhibit or remove jiggle for Majins:

-Launch's Outfit

-Warm Fur Coat

-Gothic Style Suit

-Puma Outfit

-Wedding Dress Type A+B

-Red Wedding dress

Please feel free to add any dogis that you are familiar with to either of these lists in the comments below. I do not claim to be intimately familiar with the breasts mechanics of every single dogi. The purpose of this thread is to make a comprehensive list with the assistance of the DBOG community ^^

• @'HeavenlyOcelot, this is by no means intended as a "troll" thread. It is meant to help other people to be properly informed before they decide to purchase dogis from AH or Cash Shop. One might expect a dogi like the Puma Outfit to have a jiggle mechanic for breast physics since it has minimal coverage of the chest area, but it instead greatly diminishes the effect.

Certain dogis also make Majin breasts larger than normal, and other make them smaller. It is interesting that the majority that reduce size also increase the jiggle intensity. Kid Chi Chi, for example, reduces the breast size on kid female majins to their absolute smallest size, but also has the highest jiggle magnitude of any dogi I have seen thus far.

• I'm sorry, I can't really take this seriously. It is really funny, though.

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀██████▄▄▄
    ░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░█████████▄
    ░░░░░▀▀▀▀█████▌░▀▐▄░▀▐█
    ░░░▀▀█████▄▄░▀██████▄██
    ░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀█▄▀█════█▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄░░▀▀███░▀░░░░░░▄▄
    ░░░░░▄███▀▀██▄████████▄░▄▀▀▀██▌
    ░░░██▀▄▄▄██▀▄███▀░▀▀████░░░░░▀█▄
    ▄▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▌████▒▒▒▒▒▒███░░░░▌▄▄▀
    ▌░░░░▐▀████▐███▒▒▒▒▒▐██▌
    ▀▄░░▄▀░░░▀▀████▒▒▒▒▄██▀
    ░░▀▀░░░░░░▀▀█████████▀
    ░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██████▀█
    ░░░░░░▄██▀░░░░░▀▀▀░░█
    ░░░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
    ░▄▄▄▄█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄▄▄▀▀▄
    ▌░░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀
    ░▀▀▄▄▀

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!