• What's the most common thing asked regarding Future Gohan? For me it'd probably be the fact he's not back as Trunks returned to the timeline where his mother is alive in DBS and his mother went to Namek so is there a way he could use a spaceship to travel to Namek and use Dragon Balls to wish back everyone killed by the Androids including Future Gohan? Or am i missing something.

• Future Gohan i hope he will come back... cuz in my opinion HE IS THE REAL STRONG Gohan... look back at the time when saiya-jins come to earth. Piccolo and Goku put all their faith on that child.. he DOES Nothing.. the only thing was His Oozaru after goku almost dying in blood. after that in Namek... what did he Do??? NOTHING!!! THE "GREAT" Gohan Lost to Guildo if wasnt Vegeta both Gohan and Krilin should be DEAD right now.
    and HOW BOUT android Saga??? everyone put their faith on him again and what did he do??? his proud fullfill his mind... the crying baby tried to be and strong adult like his father .. Gohan is the guilty for the second goku's death. remember, he has a half Human blood/heart.
    Now the Mirai Gohan grew strong by all deaths only him and mirai trunks... he lost an arm and dont leave the battlefield. looks like mirai gohan has a full blood saiya-jin feeling. and he is more "evil" the the one we all know (the crying baby) but don take me bad, i really like gohan.
    By the way Yamucha rulez too, i prefer Dragonball original serie than Dragon Ball Z.
    and you Rapidfire you rule too, the only one that i see who like and alone warrior from the future that was not "GOLDEN WARRIOR" or shittys like that.
    Sorry about bad english. im from Brazil, but i thinks you can understand what ai said..
    Bye Bro.

• Gohan = Scrub
    He needs more character development tbh, he never showed true character.
    DBSuper should use Gohan as a nice toy to get a new transformation....
    Someone KILLS Gohan, Goku does some weird new SSJ, and Gohan never returns again xD

Sorry, but I just don't like Gohan :(

• Gohan = Scrub
    He needs more character development tbh, he never showed true character.
    DBSuper should use Gohan as a nice toy to get a new transformation....
    Someone KILLS Gohan, Goku does some weird new SSJ, and Gohan never returns again xD

Sorry, but I just don't like Gohan :(

BLASPHEMY, BRING IN THE PITCH FORKS
    Jk thoe i just want him back and knowing DBS it might happen but yeah :P

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!