global update

• There's no need to be rude the guy is just asking a question.

And as the majority of people said the server is still alive and Daneos is still working on it everyday.

There is EVERY reason to be rude. it is NOT the question, but the implications therein. Even a half brain dead monkey could see that OP is trying to damage control for his precious Daneos-sama's shortcomings. Please stop treating the community like little kids, moderators, we are completely capable of reading between the lines.

• Here's my 2 cents on this subject here.

Supposedly Daneos is from Germany , what are Germany's laws on Copyright and Fair use and the same goes for international Copyright and fair use. This needs to be discussed and settled. Especially since Daneos isn't telling us his full story here .

From a Business Mans point of view.

1.) Daneos is required to a bid by international laws and his own local laws

2.) If Daneos wants the community to give him full support he needs to be more out going and less introverted (regardless of personal life issues , his hosting an MMO based on Dragon Ball for petes sake).

3.) Daneos needs to address wither or not his going to purchase rights and if not needs to cease irl money flow for cash shop; make cash points an in game achievement or reward and set up a direct donation pay for the Servers hosting. to avoid any legal trouble at the most .

4.) IF Daneos is serious about this undertaking he needs to show it a bit more and work on doing this right.

Daneos needs to make a choice and he needs to make it soon . Cause choosing not to choose isn't really choosing.

But Don't get me wrong though , i really want this game to last forever , i think we all do.

• Daneos isn't required to do anything.. It's his project, he has his reasons for not sharing any important info. He's been giving updates for a long time now, just because he stopped for a bit doesn't mean he's not working on it. He's probably working on something big and it requires time. Irl money flow for cash shop? His income is made by donation. You get CP as a reward for donating. It's not a transaction, it's just a reward. He can't get in trouble for that, never. I agree that, to make this server reach open beta faster, he should add more developers but if he doesn't want to, there's nothing we can do about that, so there is no point in pressuring him about all this.

• ^Wow, I don't even know what to say. Such stupidity does not even warrant a response :O

If you can't put two and two together, I don't know what to say, in all honesty. It's clear as day you are a pure damage control entity here on the forums.... Anything I say will go in one ear and out the other.

For anyone else too stupid to understand what I am insinuating above, I'll give a little insight. The whole "donation" thing is a complete farce. Daneos is using the moniker "donation" as a means to cover his ass. Every single person I have talked to in game who HAS cashed, does so NOT to donate to the servers, but to sell items off cash shop in order to get a leg up on the competition. They want to cash so they don't need to spend hours farming, haggling, etc. There are also some people who cash because they want to get a particular dogi for themselves. I have met around 10 maybe even 15 cashers in game, and not a single one has ever even thought of their cashing as "donations".

^This is why I said "LMFAO" above. I thought it was clear as day what implications I was making with that statement, but I guess sometimes you really have to spell things out for people to understand.

• I no longer see it as donation tbh!
    Back in 2015, yeah it was donation. You paid money and didn't expect anything in return. (even that can be a little false in some peoples' cases)
    Right now, you are getting something. The term donate is no longer used in here. People who give money are "cashing" They are paying to get something in return!
    They're "buying".

Also, you guys really need to calm it down xD
    Just...keep it civil?

Regards,
    B4.DA.$$

• It doesn't matter if people call it cashing or donation. It is what it is. Every damn private server uses it as a way to make money, don't be an idiot. The point is he can't get in trouble for it. There is NO REAL TRANSACTION. It's OBVIOUSLY a way to make the game easier, but he can't get in trouble for it which is what I was explaining to Steam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!