Server Refresh Time???

• Nothing makes sense in this thread.

1) BANDAI wouldn't decide to close the game or not depending on the status of the beta. They decide if its worth it or not in economic and legal terms.
    2) Cash shops are everywhere. They support the free to play system. There is nothing wrong here. Its either you pay to play, or you pay for extras (also, i see no pay2win here).
    3) About the "slow updates, game is dying" argument, it depends on what he is working. Some things might take longer, some things might take less time.

You have to imagine the burden of this single person, developing a HUGE amount of content by himself. Be thankful and enjoy instead of attacking him. Because if he does quit, then you will regret.

PS; not sure how many of you are actual adults and have a job. But people who do, take vacations, days off and do not work h24.

• The problem is that Daneos put himself in this position. He may be a single person doing all this work, but he has many, many people waiting on him. The fact of the matter is that these people ARE paying him via cash shop, so they have every right to demand better handling of the server. Every consumer has an obligation to demand excellence. If Daneos never accepted ANY form of "donations", then I would agree with your stance. But, like I said above, he dug this hole for himself.

BANDAI might not decide to close the game, BUT Netmarble and NTL have every right to. Cease & Desist's can be taken on pretty much any project that uses an established property without the creator's consent. And this goes for people who do not even accept donations. If the developers of this game were to catch wind of this project and the whole cash shop system, they would likely take legal action immediately.

• I'm sorry but i have to disagree with you; the donations are to keep the server alive. Wich is infact happening. Even the space where we are chatting costs money to run.
    Second it's not as easy and simple as you think. If you want an example, go online and look for how many WoW p. servers there are.
    Blizzard would have to spend a lot of time and resources to shut them all down with legal methods, and might even fail against some.

• I'm sorry but i have to disagree with you; the donations are to keep the server alive. Wich is infact happening. Even the space where we are chatting costs money to run.Second it's not as easy and simple as you think. If you want an example, go online and look for how many WoW p. servers there are.
    Blizzard would have to spend a lot of time and resources to shut them all down with legal methods, and might even fail against some.

But Blizzard has gone after private servers and no, its Blizzards property regardless they'll win 90% of the time.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!