Will Dodge Ever be the same?!

• "Please be nice to everyone in here and be nice in your replies, I expect it to stay civil"

I am not bashing anyone in this thread, I am simply just trying to let everyone know the situation and I want some feedback on the experiences of the users.
    Hopefully, if this is as drastic as everyone from Guildies and Friends say, this may alert Daneos so he can change that before it's too late.

It's been long enough for more than all of us to realize how drastically this Dodge Calculation is effecting the PVP stand-point in general.

The Successrate characters earn from focus is cut down by half since the update that took place a couple of months ago. Everyone I talked to says how badly this is effecting PVP in general.

People with 50 DEX dodge seemingly the same as people with 150 DEX, and it's just unfair. This doesn't only kill the fun of classes like Fighters (With high DEX), Swordsman and Karma (who have a good supply of Focus (or atleast SHOULD)), but this also effects everything in general.

Level 10s can dodge level 50s. A guildie told me about his experience as a Swordsman in that field, he told me (when he was level 62) that he was testing out his attack on a low level character. Some of his attacks were dodged, which was really surprising taking in the amount of Hitrate he had at the time!

What are your thoughts on the nerf to Focus?
    How does it effect you and your PVP/PVE experience?
    Do you want it to go back to the way it was?

AGAIN, please keep it clean, no fighting!

Best Regards to everyone,
    B4.DA.$$

• But here is the deal, no class right now NEEDS Dex, dodge rate and resistance are so random that people with 500 dodge rate can dodge the same as people with 1000 or more!

In this topic, I am purely speaking of the Successrate and hitrate in general!

Things like Dodge Pots and such should be looked at more closely in other subject, but it's just very unfair to see this new FOCUS calculation go through.

• Imho Dodge Pots shouldnt be allowed for PVP Based situation period except use it for PVE and put it 3mins with 40 min CD that will even out the increase. Also other classes dont need dex anyway make sense Fighter Dex and including SM

I use to run full dex on my crane plasma and ultimate majin, and sm right now I cant because it not worth it

• I still for old school settings of NO 20 min cd on dodge pots I missed drinking those like mad while playing we also need the old original AI table back in place for mobs, it appears there defense and hp are lower while there dodge rate increased.

• Even in pve while grinding i don't know how i miss the skill with full focus item focus karma buff and hit rate grand chef buff i should miss any mob with that insanly high hit rate
    it was like 2100 hit rate i think that with this hit rate you should have 100% sucess on mobs

• What are your thoughts on the nerf to Focus?
    I wouldn't say "the nerf to focus" i'd say nerd to the hit rate chance and Daneos didn't really nerf it he was trying to make it like DBO tw but things didn't go as he planned. He plan to fix it later when he work on stats and skills again

Yes i do and Daneos too, he wants everything to be like it was back in DBO TW.

• What are your thoughts on the nerf to Focus?
    I wouldn't say "the nerf to focus" i'd say nerd to the hit rate chance and Daneos didn't really nerf it he was trying to make it like DBO tw but things didn't go as he planned. He plan to fix it later when he work on stats and skills again

Yes i do and Daneos too, he wants everything to be like it was back in DBO TW.

but it is a nerf. FOC even gives less successrate than it should (.5 instead of 10 compared to .5 instead of 5 for DEX's Resistance)

• but it is a nerf. FOC even gives less successrate than it should (.5 instead of 10 compared to .5 instead of 5 for DEX's Resistance)

No, Foc is nerfed because it doesn't add bonus to the energy attack it only gives Hit rate and succes rate and energy crit rate, i checked the old updates i didn't see where Daneos mentioned 5 instead of 10 success rate per 1 focus well i don't really know because i was innactif for 2 years.

• No, Foc is nerfed because it doesn't add bonus to the energy attack it only gives Hit rate and succes rate and energy crit rate, i checked the old updates i didn't see where Daneos mentioned 5 instead of 10 success rate per 1 focus well i don't really know because i was innactif for 2 years.

The Nov 2nd 2016 Update

Clearly a nerf :(

• The default Dodge equation was OK, just need it a small change

This is how it works now.
    1 FOC = 10 Hit Rate
    1 DEX = 5 Dodge Rate

This is the change.

1 FOC = 10 Hit Rate
    1 DEX = 10 Dodge Rate

or

1 FOC = 5 Hit Rate
    1 DEX = 5 Dodge Rate

chosse the one u like the most,
    I preffer the first one

• This is not how it works now, this is how it should work!

It might show it on numbers when you add stats and whatever, but it clearly doesn't work with these numbers.
    My Dende has a tiny bit over 2000 hit rate (I only have FOC pants on em I think!) and I miss my opponents, whether mob or a guy, like 4 times out of 10! This shouldn't be the case, not with 2k hit rate! It seems as if I have like 1k or less hit rate!

This was the original calculation, same numbers go for Success and Resistance
    1 FOC = 10 Success Rate
    1 DEX = 5 Resistance Rate

Hopefully it actually gets back to this calculation soon!

• Thx for saying the same thing I did whit another words.

• Anothre Thing that might be good to get a better dodge rate on fighter and swordman classes are:

For every lvl u gain fighter gain arround 2.33 DEX and i dont remember the swordman but, u cn increses that factor.

Instead of gaining 2.33 for every lvl u earn 3, points of DEX.

This is just an example cuz i dont really recall what were the real numbers.

This way the maxx ammount of DEX u can get in at lvl 70 only by leveling up goes to 210

is Just one Good example how can be fixed whitout changing to much of the game.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!