Dbo economic

• Hello all,

I'm not hardcore player. I play like 1hour per day some times little bit more.

When I was leveling my char I didn't needed Zeni.

Right now, I'm lvl70 and I farm. While farming I noticed that it's almost impossible to get money. It's possible if you farm for 5 and more hours. I can't eford that.

So my question is, how can I make more money without cash shop?
    P.S
    In retail dbo you could sell decent items for a decent price, right now if that item isn't max stats you won't get any good amount of .

• The economy is as high as it is at the moment because players are greedy. They will continue to be greedy if players buy the things they sell in the AH for the stupid high prices they put them in for.

Only way for the prices to go down is to not buy the things for the high prices they are in for. usually when an item doesn't sell the player puts it back in for about 100k less. That will continue until it sells. But every now and again someone gets greedy and sells and raises the price to see if it'll sell for more. someone buys it so that becomes the default selling price for that item and it keeps rising until people can't afford it anymore.

Your only option is to grind money without the cash shop. i'm doing fine with it as on average 12 items in papaya gets you about 36k. not too bad :)

• So if prices goes up, I would able to sell cheaper item for bigger price?

At tw server1 , prices was really big, but that's wasn't a problem. In this server, you Can't make money at all. Only option to drop upgrade stone or really good item. It shouldn't be like that.

Something is going wrong.

I'm not willing to be op player. Just wanna get some fun time to play.

• i think when the drop rate will fixes you can make more Zeni, What i mean is: currently in TMQ and UD the BOSS do not correctly drop the legendary or rare items, it's just luck, the other is that you can not put in auction house the legendary items, since the bind is activated at Time to pick up the item.

The drop is disgustingly bad but it only remains to be expected that daneos will improve this.

I think the fastest way to get/lose lots of zeni is by buying and reselling items from the AH. That is what prob. many people do which explains the high prices.
    Also if there is much zeni in game, then the prices will be high too.

yes, this is a option too.. but he say he play 1 hour or a bit more .. This option is a little difficult if you only play an hour or two, be in the action house just waiting for a good offer to then resell ...

• also fixing the amount points mudosa gives back how was originally in retail would also help. I was going to make a guide to get zeni once all this stuff get fixed.

• also fixing the amount points mudosa gives back how was originally in retail would also help. I was going to make a guide to get zeni once all this stuff get fixed.

yes i forget this option, I think that currently there are 3 or 4 options to do zeni without buying cash ,

1. farm and pray for a purple or green stone.
    2. farm and pick everything to be able to craft item lv 70.
    3. Buy and resell the action house or the stores of the players

4. use your T point to upgrade a gloves or clother lv 30 to +13-15 to sell this.

• yes i forget this option, I think that currently there are 3 or 4 options to do zeni without buying cash ,

1. farm and pray for a purple or green stone.
    2. farm and pick everything to be able to craft item lv 70.
    3. Buy and resell the action house or the stores of the players

4. use your T point to upgrade a gloves or clother lv 30 to +13-15 to sell this.

For what ive heard, youll need at least 30kk and more to get high level on craft. And also you need a good amount of zeny if you wanna play the AH, because is the possibility that you can lose much money. These things demand a lot of time. If yu are not a casher, youll have to work your ass very hard and spend hours and hours per day to get decent money for your char. And its very unffair for me, cashers have so much privileges now, thats one of the reason I stopped playing. But lets see how this goes when the game is official released, when everything is fixed

• think here are two questioins.

1. Why the economy in the game its iniflationary.

2- How can i get zenny in game wiithout speend much time farmiing.

1. The only way to reduce the highs prices in a game with free economy is reducing the zenni in game. One good way could be make the cost for expensive gear in AH really high.
    Or change the cost of repair ammo/weapons +8.+9. etc.

Any way that can reduce the amount of zenni in game without an impact in the starters players.

2. In a mmo threres no way to make money without effort. Thats the spirits of any japannese mmo. So if you dont like, or you cant spend time farming maybe this is not your game.

There are a lot of american multiplayer games that recompense the skills of the player. Like Counter Strike, Smash Bross, etc... a LOT. But Japanese mmo are just that... japanese, and in his culture the effort its more recompensed that the skills.

• i'am a player who farm papaya island alot like 5 hours at least i never i say never have droped a lvl 70 rare stuff not even a shity rare stuff the only rare stuff i drop is from fat majins i drop only stones it is rare to drop them but i can drop like 3-4 bleu or red i get around 20/25 kk a day so yeah it is hard to get monney but it is not a p2w game you can farm all what you need i farmed for KC farmed for dogi ... ect
    ( know i farm for z32 )

• It's very surprising seeing how greed is affecting the game environment while in actuality, it's just POB. IF people are this greedy, it's hard to speculate how greedy they'll be in OB.

I wasn't a victim, but I adapted, which is the only thing I can do with greed.

As Daneos Said, buying and selling items from AH is the best way to make money.

I first started with 1 "5 CD Earring" I got from TMQ4, and sold it for 7kk (right now, the price of such a thing is like 12-15kk) . I started buying and selling mid CD earring or dropping them then selling them on AH. USing that, I made about a little over 35kk, which I used to buy a dogi and sell it for 5kk more and kept doing that until today. I didn't raise the price of any items, I just saw the potential that others missed. Back in the day, Vegito, Kaioshin, and Gotenks Dogis sold like crazy for a decent price. Some people sold it for 20kk when they go for 24-28kk!
    I bought the good and low deals and turned them into mediocre deals for everyone to buy, so I kept getting more and more money.

Hopefully this issue of greed gets solved though.

• Hello
    In my opinion, in order for things to be cheaper, the loot rate must first be fixed.
    Indeed, the more rare items are, the more expensive they are. It's like real life. Gold is more expensive than steel because it is rarer. The problem is not just the cash shop.
    There are not enough rare stuffs with good statistics, and of course you have to adjust the drop rate of the legendary and stones.
    We go back to the usual discussion.
    As long as the essential things are not fixed, the game will stagnate. Only those who use the cash shop will be left soon. Or new players who discover the game.

But we must always wait, he will appear.
    It gets long ^^

• i was read all ur posts about this, u all have right but we talking in 1 black hole,cuz no1 gonna take this for real..apmost 90% players dont even have touch with forum .. the best way ,in my options is to limit item price .. i was play alot mmos wuth auction houses and when prices goes to high or to low,they make max and min price for any items exept gear cuz it depends from effects and upgrade.. i vote for puting min and max price for start just for upgrade stones.. every 1 can drop it and its rare,i hope that u gonna support me @Daneos

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!