Majin Buffer

• If you want offensive action, I recommend you go Grand Chef.
    They're very fun and exciting, and also have one of, considerably, the best buffs in the game! (23% CON INCREASE)

If you want a more Defensive and very easy to play class, I recommend you go Ultimate Majin!
    They might not be the most EXCITING classes, but it is easily one of the most WORTH-WHILE classes to make!

In terms of buffing, Grand Chef buffs are more Offensive and CON centered, Ultimate buffs are more Defensive and CON based (not as much CON as Chefs, but the 21% makes up for it at a certain point!)

Comparing the two classes: (Keep in mind, these are not calculations with Pure Form involved)
    (The class better at a certain aspect have the aspect marked RED)
    Ultimate---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Chef
    Medium Damage------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Medium Damage (But More than Ultis)
    Medium-High LP------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ High LP
    Powerful against Single Targets
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Weak Against Single Targets
    Weak against Multiple Targets-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Powerful against Multiple Targets
    Powerful and Needed buffs
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Powerful Buffs (not as good as Ultis though)
    Very Powerful in PVP------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Not as good as Ultimates

I can talk more about it, but this is too much for RIGHT NOW! PM if you have any questions :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!