Why would you pick Plasma Majin and where to use him?

• Lately i was looking at the classes, i was shocked when i saw Super Rythmic Trance (SRT) 434 (x1,5 at crit), 207%and Rythmic 320, 163%Trance compared to a Turtle.
    The only skill with good damage is Black Hole Beat (BHB) and Genocide Blast in Pure Form and his AoE confuse looks really good.

I see somehow his utility in Group PVP, but would you bring a Plasma in BID, CCBD, etc...?

Somehow i fell in love with his skills but they look like they are lacking something special.

• I'd quite happily bring any class with me to any dungeon. Providing we have a healer then there's no real reason you can't finish when you apply proper strategy. Most people just stick with the karma,dende,buffer, and turtle because they have the most damage output.

Personally i find the plasma a very welcome teammate just because of their cooldown buff alone :) they're great for farming so they could show promise in the floors where you need to kill all mobs?

• OP, you pick Plasma because they are the only class with a non-obtrusive sub weapon (aside from Poko which is completely bugged atm).

It sucks to have your precious fluffy Hail wings covered by a sword, axe, fan, mask, whatever. With the drums floating above your head, nothing can prevent you from enjoying your cosmetic back slot accessory to the fullest /)^3^(\

• Plasma is a PVP class that is OP as hell in Budokai party For the bids party's could take a plasma ( not for his CD buff ) just cuz they like you cuz a turtul or Crane could beeee away usefull peopole still doesn't know that pvp classes are usless in pve and same for pve classes ( expect for turtul and karama ) you can't do pvp with pve karma build

• Because Karma is bugged ( PlayDoll ) and because some classes are bugged the classes that conter the karma and beacause some stats are bugged And because peopole let you win cuz you are cute ^^

First off, I highly doubt people let me win because I am "cute" >.> These people who lose against me usually do one of two things: #1 run away like a scared little b!itch before I can challenge them to more duels, or #2 froth at the mouth calling me all manner of insults; some truly disgusting stuff too, which I will spare you from hearing first hand.

In regard to Playful Doll, I will admit I am not familiar with whether or not is IS bugged or not. I never knew much of Karma majins in DBO TW, as there were never all that many who wanted to fight me 1v1 ( I was known to study my opponents strategies and such to improve my own, but the lack of willing Karma opponents prevented me from gaining any real knowledge besides "oh they can skill lock me" ).

However, let me give you the benefit of the doubt and accept that Playfull Doll is, indeed, bugged. In this case, your point still fails to address why not many people can beat me. I would say on the VAST majority of opponents I duel, I do not require using Playful Doll. If the opponent has high LP, LP%, +15 weapons with max attack speed, or my skill lock fails, THEN I will use Playfull Doll. I would say 95% of the Humans I fight do not require use of Playful Doll. 75% of Nameks DO require I use it, however. And Majins its about 50/50.

You mention that stats are bugged? Well that only helps MY stance. You see, I have 27 FOC on both jacket and pants and I have 46 FOC buff. Therefore, my Success Rate should be through the roof. Unfortunately, Success and Resist rates are bugged. If these stats were not bugged I would hit my opening Shout -> into Skill Lock 95%-100% of the time. Only classes I might have difficulty against would be Fighters and Full Dex Crane Hermits.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!