Build

• Lol don't lie to a new player, the is some Ultimate Majins in PvP. And they are pretty good in it so saying it is wasted time is bad..And for the build you could try something like this. Click. ;) Try something like this maybe it will help, tho dont rush building this, wait for some other people to reply.

-Antoška

in 1vs 1 you dont have time to buff your self so this build is crap and for pvp you must skill energy build to debuff the enemy and attack at the same time

• nobody do pvp with a ultimate it is wasted time

With their Passive resistance, they are a walking monster, you can't stun them, paralyze them, or basically do anything!

If I'd give one class the upper hand on Ultimates, they'd be Cranes because Cranes do not 100% rely on the Sleep/Freeze anymore due to the Sleep Bug!

Not to mention that EVEN if you get hit with a harsh DoT or something bad, you have Curse Devour, which is just incredible!

In party PVP, they have Cures for almost everything! All you have to do is dash away from your group at the start of the match to avoid the Karma Playful Doll, although even if you were in the middle, there is a HIGH chance it wont effect you!

All in all, the 4 things you need to have in a PVP build is Special Surprise Punch, Candy Beam, Dynamite Horn, and Devour Curse!

• in play lvl 65 ulti and have no chance in 1vs1 i get stuned and a few sekounds later i am dead and i have the the passiv resistance skill on max 302%

sk stuns me same as karma, plasma, poko, dende and dont know if the resistance really works
    that is my i said its wasted time

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!