Is there a place to find good dbo builds?

• I need a very good and reliable DBO SK build

This is a PVP oriented build. SK Build

Mystic attack, draconic overpowering, fear and violent slice to stun and disable and even buff yourself.
    Being PVP Oriented means that you wont have time to buff yourself, so what truly matters are the passives.
    Buffs that are a must to activate are, Draconic Righteousness (agaisnt energy based classes) , Intense Concentration and Draconic Protection (agaisnt melee classes)
    Hellzone Grenade as final hit, 1 SP is more than enough
    Bold Strike, just bold strike, 4/4
    Dragon's Oath agaisnt annoying majins
    Steal life as dot and recover.
    Draconic Spirit is not that important but its nice

You have points left, to max Self Destruction Wave and grind a little, add 1 passive, taunt with deception, or dragonic curse. You can always change to whatever fits you, GL.

• ^I have dueled so many Sks who think this skill helps them resist my debuffs, but it has never worked even once. Why? Skill Lock, 'nuff said ( -.-)/)

It's supposed to grant you 100% immunity, with no fails, and you being a karma, would be able to just stun and skill lock. Dragon's Oath lasts 32 secs, hesitation lasts 23 sec. It's about timing, karmas need a lot of disables/hits/time to kill a tank, specially SK's (energy def) while SK's may just need 1 hit to take down your 9k LP, they also have multiple disables. However karmas are a bit way too much OP, that's why i stopped playing karma, is really easy to beat every other class even without a good gear and you know that.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!