No New episode of DBS?

• Super is pure marketing.

• This video game intro solo is WAYY BETTER than all super legion

^Man, just watching that REALLY makes me wish there was an actual GOOD immersive Dragon Ball game out there. Dbo is great and all, but it doesn't really capture the high octane fights of Dragon Ball Z or even the original DB. All the other games are too shallow and just bleh for me to even care. Xenoverse took steps in the right direction, but failed pretty damn hard in execution.

I want a big epic, open world Dragon ball with over 200 hours of content. Not just silly side quests or other bullshit. Make the game FEEL like Dragon Ball, for fucks sakes -.-

• ^Man, just watching that REALLY makes me wish there was an actual GOOD immersive Dragon Ball game out there. Dbo is great and all, but it doesn't really capture the high octane fights of Dragon Ball Z or even the original DB. All the other games are too shallow and just bleh for me to even care. Xenoverse took steps in the right direction, but failed pretty damn hard in execution.

I want a big epic, open world Dragon ball with over 200 hours of content. Not just silly side quests or other bullshit. Make the game FEEL like Dragon Ball, for fucks sakes -.-

my favorite game of series

• ^Something like that would have been awesome back in the day, but now I want something really pushing the boundaries in terms of both graphics and gameplay.

Japanese devs just can't compete it seems

^Imagine how long it will take to have anime-inspired games reach that level of graphical fidelity? It is a sad reality Q.Q

• I'm thinking about getting a PS2 and Budokai Tenkaichi 3 just to play it all again.
    Never got the chance to finish it back then, a "friend" stole my game ._.

Speaking of Xenoverse, am I the only one that liked the basic combos way more in X1 rather than X2 ?
    It's basically just punch, punch, punch, toss, chase, punch and ki blast.

• this is like the first song I ever heard in my entire life!

also, for those who want to say the animation in DBS is greater than it has ever been:
    17424678_855086054629296_6589226216900727934_n.jpg?oh=c3cde0f4b8d1953c7bd5ea071ca8c23b&oe=596E8B72

this is an actual frame from the show..........

80's fast drawn picture nostalgia i guess?

I know that right now it's more quantity over quality with DBS, but the first episodes actually had a way better appealing style than the saga they're on now. I have no clue why they've gone to this, it's like they asked a kid (zeno sama) to draw an example of how DBS should look like now.

• nice shot over there, but i keep with my words

People have their own opinions we get it.

But I like what they're doing in DBS they're literally just showing events that happened in previous Dragon ball shows not only that they're giving what the fans WANT and it's looking good.

And I understand you guys may hate DBS but you guys are old school, from a older generation. Understand this is a new generation with different opinions.

• And I understand you guys may hate DBS but you guys are old school, from a older generation. Understand this is a new generation with different opinions.

^Yes we are from an older generation, the generation that grew up with Dragon Ball. We experienced it when it was actually an objectively "good" series. It was revolutionary and inspired an entire GENRE within the Japanese market; the Shounen adventure series. There's a reason it was so revolutionary; it actually had quality to back it up.

DBS is like a quick cash grab by Toriyama and Toei to capitalize on their past successes without bringing anything worthwhile to the table, essentially exploiting fans' nostalgic attachment to the series.

• Honestly, Dragon Ball was far greater before.
    It was my favourite part of the entire series, I was never much into all that saiyan, aliens and all that crap xD

Everyone had a part in it, after that is was all Goku this and Goku that. Tho it was still good it already lacked some of the magic from DB.
    Now ... it just lacks everything '-' It's, um, it's just something you gotta watch every sunday so you can cross it off your To Do list hahaha

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!