Server Maintenance 12.03.2017

• Hello,
    today we will be having a server maintenance.

Estimated Duration: 1 Hour.

In this maintenance I will apply a very huge update which will include another layer of security and increase of server speed.
    After working on the dojo system, I noticed that the current way we store/load & update the database is not secure enough, so I decided to create a caching system in our database server which required a lot of code change. Nothing is going to stand in front of us anymore after this update and I can continue working on missing features like dojo or budokai tournament.

Another update will be, that we are going to have a community manager who, will manage the community in my place and keep you all updated.
    The community manager will be announced in an other update later today.

* Updates
    - Shared bank is now working and added to the cash shop. (Please use the dboglauncher to patch the game)

* Fixes
    - Chat server crash when a channel goes down
    - Issue at "identify item" packet
    - Receiving no items when disassembling an item and receive at least 1 item guaranteed
    - Hope-02 Item exchange NPC.
    - Dojo correctly removed from the guild after deleting dojo.
    - Updating max guild style points
    - Dojo and guild functions correctly updated for all channels.
    - Equipment parts no longer lose the activated bound status when switch with other equipment

Regards,
    Daneos

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!