Help with Karma Majin Builds

• ^Don't listen to this noob, both he and I are hybrid pve -pvp Karmas and this b!tch cannot touch me one-vs-one despite him having much MUCH better gear.

I will refrain from giving you my build however, since that is private information =^-^=

I'am a noob pve player and same for pvp ( i winned 1 duel btw ) ^^ and stony dark beam isn't for pve or hybride BTW ^^

• I know this doesn't sound very GREAT, but if you're gonna run a PVE build, you're sacrificing the main idea of Karmas.

1- Human Extinction Attack might be a good choice to run with Plasmas since they need an early AOE to complement their build (wouldn't really recommend it), but Karmas really just don't!

2- Love Cursing Aroma is not gonna end well! There just aren't enough Curses in PVE to make it substantial, especially at high levels in Papaya!

3- If you're going with an AOE, I don't recommend GoGo Mask, Although it's a great skill (In TW), it's not that great it here because if you'll run any kind of speed weapons and go kaioken, it's like as fast as you want to go :( I wouldn't even recommend a speed build with the way FOC is right now since it's becoming super frustrating :(

4- Let's all be honest, in PVE, a skill like Joking Matter is pretty useless :( I recommend taking the points somewhere else if you're going PVE.

Where I stand on the whole building thing, If you're gonna go Karma, go PVP. The PVE aspect of destruction for Karmas come from its Genocide Blast with Pure Form, it does MASSIVE Damage and it has NO COOLDOWN (Or atleast a CD that you don't notice)

@Fluffy if you're gonna come here and just flame instead of help the guy, please don't come here.
    Also, builds are not private information....

• ^Gogo mask you need max for movement speed in dungeons, dude. :O Even if you aren't using it for attack speed, the whole point of doing dungeons is to spam as many times as possible and movement speed for the whole party helps a great deal. Once Daneos fixes attack speed, he wont need a skill reset to get Gogo mask; don't set him up for failure!

• ^Gogo mask you need max for movement speed in dungeons, dude. :O Even if you aren't using it for attack speed, the whole point of doing dungeons is to spam as many times as possible and movement speed for the whole party helps a great deal. Once Daneos fixes attack speed, he wont need a skill reset to get Gogo mask; don't set him up for failure!

If speed is ever truly fixed, which is highly unlikely, since Daneos seems to have moved on :(

• That was a useful comment, thank you.
    Is a Plasma better for my intensions (PvE) like CC and UD than Karma because of their PvP oriented skillset?

• That was a useful comment, thank you.Is a Plasma better for my intensions (PvE) like CC and UD than Karma because of their PvP oriented skillset?

^I tried, don't blame me when you are lead down the wrong road.

If speed is ever truly fixed, which is highly unlikely, since Daneos seems to have moved on :(

^As lazy as Daneos is, I am sure he will eventually fix attack speed. I don't know why you have THAT little faith in him lol o,o

• I'm sure you understand that attack speed is hardly a priority?

I'm not arguing or disagreeing with you here. i believe he will make true to his word that he intends to get everything working as it was in TW and then changes will occur.

But making your character attack faster so the player can be lazy and not use their SP invested skills isn't on the top of the list :P

Maybe once all skills are actually working or working properly then he'll 'fix' the speed of auto attack but i don' think it should be thought about until the core elements are working such as dojo and Budokai and most cheaty bugs are fixed.

On the plus your build is great for the current worth of the game. but i still make mine as if we were in a 100% came so that i'm used to using the skills in a way and don't have to get confused when a patch or update comes around and the skills work differently. I guess now is the time to play around with the skills but to each their own :P

I don't have LITTLE faith, I have a lot xD

But just, that the last update to attack speed was so long ago and the other things came into perspective

I just hope for the best :P

• The things I said were only because of how the server is working now.
    I am not gonna tell a Crane "Put Thousand Slashes at Max, but it doesn't work"
    I will tell them to wait it out if they want it!
    We also have 5 Reset books so that's also a reason I said that.

Same here, I am sure Daneos will fix it, there is no doubt. Just the priority of Attack Speed itself is very unknown! Some say it's one of the most important things to fix, some say it's one of the least!

• That was a useful comment, thank you.Is a Plasma better for my intensions (PvE) like CC and UD than Karma because of their PvP oriented skillset?

Imo Plasma is the better choice; Plasma Build

Human Extinction + Super Rhythmic is enough to kill everything
    Blackhole (strong but small) and anger explosion are really fast with your Cast passive and useful to kill at UD's, you'll have a long and funny skill set
    Kaioken for normal and fast farming
    Pure Majin like a TURBO botton
    Intense Rage because wonder majins use a lot of RP (to knockdown enemies) and 6 seconds cooldown is really fast
    Serene Focus to keep kaioken
    Ep passive to keep pure majin spamming genocide blast
    Harmonious Drumbeat, mostly bc Cd and everyone likes it (martial artists will love you)
    Shout is mostly pvp but it's damn useful agaisnt bosses who are charging a skill, what i know is that shout never fails, i dont know if it has changed now

And that's all, basic and needed, for farming, leveling up, questing, and dungeons. Nothing about pvp, you can barely first stun with shout and KD them to death in a normal duel with Intense Rage, but this build does not includes any other disable. GL.

• I hope doing a good decision making a Plasma, I like their skills and AoE, even when Turtles are stronger, but Plasmas look fun and got their own utility with their AoE confusion and Buffs and Debuffs.

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Plasma-Majin&build=00011011100310110051200200030500115016641104541000
    That would be my way to go, I think it will be good in UDs and CC. What do you think?

• I would 100% suggest Plasma if you're going for that PVE Fun with friends! If you are in anyway going for the PVP experience, go Karma.

Also, I don't know about you guys, but I always hated Human Extinction Attack Back in TW (Haven't Tested it here) because of 2 main reasons:
    1- Your main Attacks, Rythmic and Super Rythmic and Black Hole Beat, use your subweapon. Which means it will cost you a lot more to get Value out of an Attack like Human Extinction Attack.

2- IT ALWAYS MISSED FOR ME, Which made me cry! Your experiences are different, but we all know how frustrating it is to use a charged attack (most times with RP effects added to it) and miss most of the mobs you attacked! The Value of the attack just gets lost, which is utterly shaming!

• I hope doing a good decision making a Plasma, I like their skills and AoE, even when Turtles are stronger, but Plasmas look fun and got their own utility with their AoE confusion and Buffs and Debuffs.
    http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Plasma-Majin&build=00011011100310110051200200030500115016641104541000
    That would be my way to go, I think it will be good in UDs and CC. What do you think?

Stony Dark Beam and his whole line is Pvp oriented.
    Without EP passive its possible to keep Pure Majin, but you need to be really careful, waiting 1 hour to use it again is boring.
    Without Serene Focus Kaio will dry you, but with it, it will just dry less.
    So just quit that whole line from dark beam, and youll have 5 free SP, use it on maybe anger explosion or another thing
    or leave it as it is since is just funny but not nice to turn people in stones xd (which fails a lot)

I would 100% suggest Plasma if you're going for that PVE Fun with friends! If you are in anyway going for the PVP experience, go Karma.

Also, I don't know about you guys, but I always hated Human Extinction Attack Back in TW (Haven't Tested it here) because of 2 main reasons:
    1- Your main Attacks, Rythmic and Super Rythmic and Black Hole Beat, use your subweapon. Which means it will cost you a lot more to get Value out of an Attack like Human Extinction Attack.

2- IT ALWAYS MISSED FOR ME, Which made me cry! Your experiences are different, but we all know how frustrating it is to use a charged attack (most times with RP effects added to it) and miss most of the mobs you attacked! The Value of the attack just gets lost, which is utterly shaming!

Human extinction is my favorite, its the BIGGEST Aoe skill and it has NO TARGETS, so you can just DASH DASH DASH and get a lot of mobs and cast that HEA and they all will die.
    So you can give them the last hit with a targeted attack like Super Rhythmic. But thats my point.

• Stony Dark Beam and his whole line is Pvp oriented.Without EP passive its possible to keep Pure Majin, but you need to be really careful, waiting 1 hour to use it again is boring.
    Without Serene Focus Kaio will dry you, but with it, it will just dry less.
    So just quit that whole line from dark beam, and youll have 5 free SP, use it on maybe anger explosion or another thing
    or leave it as it is since is just funny but not nice to turn people in stones xd (which fails a lot)

Human extinction is my favorite, its the BIGGEST Aoe skill and it has NO TARGETS, so you can just DASH DASH DASH and get a lot of mobs and cast that HEA and they all will die.So you can give them the last hit with a targeted attack like Super Rhythmic. But thats my point.

yeah, you must've had more luck with it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!