Skills to pay the bills

• I've always thought some of the skills Like kamehameha were a bit dull looking. I don't know how much power you have over the changes that can be made but i think some of the skills should get a graphical upgrade to give it a more satisfying feeling when you use them. also i dont know if this was because i was playing in US and i had lag but when i would use a skill it seemed to take a second before the skill action happened i dont know if this was because of lag or maybe some sort of global cooldown but the combat system would be more DBZ like if the skills came out faster when u pushed the keybind for it. I was watchign some videos and it looks like the monsters dont aggro when you get close to them.. is this sometign you havent worked on yet, a change you are using for the test and alpha servers, or something you plan on making as a permanent thing? or perhaps i just didnt see it iright

• I've always thought some of the skills Like kamehameha were a bit dull looking. I don't know how much power you have over the changes that can be made but i think some of the skills should get a graphical upgrade to give it a more satisfying feeling when you use them. also i dont know if this was because i was playing in US and i had lag but when i would use a skill it seemed to take a second before the skill action happened i dont know if this was because of lag or maybe some sort of global cooldown but the combat system would be more DBZ like if the skills came out faster when u pushed the keybind for it. I was watchign some videos and it looks like the monsters dont aggro when you get close to them.. is this sometign you havent worked on yet, a change you are using for the test and alpha servers, or something you plan on making as a permanent thing? or perhaps i just didnt see it iright

1- Skills are modified when they are maxed ( they get bigger / different) so devs could play with that.
    2 - Yeah , that is ping. Ping in dbo is like having a global cooldown, high ping = high "global cooldown". You probably had 400+ms like the rest of us. The little time I could test the alpha , the ping was really good, and im not even european( serve is in europe).
    3 - Yeah, its a bug they are still trying to fix.

• Thank you for the answer. i had so much fun with a high ping i use to be able to teleport across the maps. if i used click to move i would teleport to the spot i clicked on it was sooooo fun i leveled so quickly.

i just think like the kamehameha should be filled in more if that makes sense. and one more suggestion for christmas time can u play the joy to the world song that they use to have.. i started playing the game around christmas when they still played that song.. just for that notalgia value i would like to hear it again during the winter season. they stopped playing it the last christmas

• Oh its deff not needed at all. I love the game and i like the animations it was jsut a few skills mainly the kamehameha that the martial artists and SM use which for most builds (at least for PVE) is a useless skill anyway> I liked using the MA kamehameha without a caswt time for knockbacks in pvp but its not a big deal at all.

What i would really like to see though is a change to the way you level and get exp at higher levels. i didnt mind the grind but i like how they did it when you were getting from like 65-70 you had quests that would give you a lot of EXP but you had to kill like 100 monsters to complete it.. this way you were grinding but you were progressing in a quest at the same time.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!