Help! Plasma Majin FARMING Build? (ENG/ESP)

• I was looking for a plasma build to farm in papaya, only for that, maybe it would work on tmq and cc cos of the fact that there are lots of mobs there.
    Anyway, I had a build made but since crit rate isn't as good as TW server's I wanted to read other oppinions from players with more experience. And if possible some guearing tips since i cant test them myself in papaya till i get cap lvl.
    http://dborevelations.com/foru…0030550115246640100045000 this was the build thought for kid buu but as its slow for getting all mobs aggro and farm them maybe some of plasma's skill whould take kid buu's place.

• Hope this helps :)

• Why not expect to do to CC150? every single class is viable to get to the end with proper strategy. Just most people only being a tank, healer and a karma and buffer because they want it done as soon as possible.

1st Plasma is a pvp class not pve so baching with plasma isn't a good idea but yeah you can bash with the pvp build 2nd if you go plasma pve Don't expect go for cc150 ^^

• Why not expect to do to CC150? every single class is viable to get to the end with proper strategy. Just most people only being a tank, healer and a karma and buffer because they want it done as soon as possible.

Pvp class are for pvp not for pve and same for pve class they are for pve yeah just go do cc150 with SM and send mee the video ( don't take Kniwskk it will bee too easy with him )

• Wow, frst time I read that plasma is a pvp class. If thats the case, which class is orienteted to pve, since I was in TW everyone said Turtle,DW, Plasma were the most common pve classes and i used to saw Buffers farming actually good in papaya with their spin but it doesn't work here, or at least that was what people told me. I think I'll go on leveling the plsma for pve anyways since I already have it but I was also thinking of getting a DW so maybe I could start leveling it. So which do you think is a good class just for pve? (PD: I dont even think that I would go that far on cc, first of I'm thinking of leveling to 70 first, and I don't think I'll even try to go far on cc cos it'll reset ater all and i don't have all the time needed to get good gear upgrade get the money and everything fast enough so cc doesnt mean much, i just want to go to papaya/tmq/UD and be able to help the party farming or farming on my own gettin many mobs at the time.) With that said Thank You all. And Im looking forward to reading your opinions about plasma and DW or turtle since crit isnt as good anymore or at least thats said.

• Why the hostility?

All i said is that with proper tact you can complete it. There is absolutely no need to bring ONLY the 'best' PvE classes if you want to complete CC150. You can easily swap out a turtle for pretty much anything. the only thing they're good for is the 2 sub-class skills and maybe a weaken defense if they feel like it.

If you have decent gear, a healer, and a competent team there is not reason why you can't complete the CCBD.

I found a video where someone does it with a fighter. which is considered a PvP and PvP only where the Swordsman is able to function more in PvE due to some energy AoE and the numerous KD skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WsKOWm6kLg

Lets be clear. i'm not telling you or anyone that they HAVE to let everyone and everyone do CCBD with them. If you want to bring the classes that make it easy then go ahead. I'm just saying that i'm more open to letting everyone enjoy and take part in every part of the game.

Pvp class are for pvp not for pve and same for pve class they are for pve yeah just go do cc150 with SM and send mee the video ( don't take Kniwskk it will bee too easy with him )

• Yeah i respect you'r opinion but i don't agree with it ^^

Wow, frst time I read that plasma is a pvp class. If thats the case, which class is orienteted to pve, since I was in TW everyone said Turtle,DW, Plasma were the most common pve classes and i used to saw Buffers farming actually good in papaya with their spin but it doesn't work here, or at least that was what people told me. I think I'll go on leveling the plsma for pve anyways since I already have it but I was also thinking of getting a DW so maybe I could start leveling it. So which do you think is a good class just for pve? (PD: I dont even think that I would go that far on cc, first of I'm thinking of leveling to 70 first, and I don't think I'll even try to go far on cc cos it'll reset ater all and i don't have all the time needed to get good gear upgrade get the money and everything fast enough so cc doesnt mean much, i just want to go to papaya/tmq/UD and be able to help the party farming or farming on my own gettin many mobs at the time.) With that said Thank You all. And Im looking forward to reading your opinions about plasma and DW or turtle since crit isnt as good anymore or at least thats said.

Ok you never heard about Plasma is pvp or hybrid class ? then explain mee how they are in 80% of all party budokai groups ? And to answer you'r question you wana a good class for grind right ? bash mobs i think that the best class for this is Turtul but i like the DW cuz you can get perma heal ( dragon punishment ) and he have insane range skills so yeah DW is cool

• Okk Ill try the DW, since it seems very solid pve class, it self heals is really tank and almost every dw class skill is aoe coz i have never liked the fact that turtle if it doesnt get crt it loses a lot of potential and i still dont know how good would it be to equipe crt hit rate, eventhough ill lvl my plasma to 70 so i can test it better with kid buu and everything for the open beta releaze and who knows, maybe i also try its hybrid function as you said. Thank you.
    If someone else has opinion about pve classes and stuff i'd like to read them to be more informed.

• I would say without a doubt that the first wish you get should be used on the Dragon Kings Constitution.

Yes the Great Namek is extremely useful but you'll be regular sized much more than you will be giant.

Oh I forgot,
    If I start a DW is it worth to get its trasformation with the dbs? or shoul i go straight to CON dragon buff or something?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!