Accouts for Alpha #2

• Dear DBOG-Team,
    when i checked FB i saw DBOG has 13458 "likes" but Accounts on Homepage are 13550! I guess there are alot of double or multiple accounts on Homepage in order to have bigger chances to get an Alpha key.. So i was wondering, could you guys check the IP of the account winners? I think it would be unfair if some guy have 10 Accounts while others are fair and only do 1 now.. So please make sure - 1 key per IP!
    Also i would suggest to make, lets say 25 or 50 Alpha keys for the players that reported (lots of) Bugs and mistakes from 1st alpha! Because they know for what kind of bugs they must check! And i think it would be a nice move to the people that really did their testing job well.. Just an idea..

• So i was wondering, could you guys check the IP of the account winners? I think it would be unfair if some guy have 10 Accounts while others are fair and only do 1 now.. So please make sure - 1 key per IP!

Quote from Daneos

Restart router and people have new IP.
    Use vpn or proxy -> people have new ip.

So there is no point in that.

• I agree with the 25 or 50 Alpha keys for the players that reported (lots of) Bugs and mistakes from 1st alpha. Everybody wants to play the game but i think the first priority is to get rid of all the bugs, so that everybody can play with the server at its best.

• Dear DBOG-Team,
    when i checked FB i saw DBOG has 13458 "likes" but Accounts on Homepage are 13550! I guess there are alot of double or multiple accounts on Homepage in order to have bigger chances to get an Alpha key.. So i was wondering, could you guys check the IP of the account winners? I think it would be unfair if some guy have 10 Accounts while others are fair and only do 1 now.. So please make sure - 1 key per IP!
    Also i would suggest to make, lets say 25 or 50 Alpha keys for the players that reported (lots of) Bugs and mistakes from 1st alpha! Because they know for what kind of bugs they must check! And i think it would be a nice move to the people that really did their testing job well.. Just an idea..

I agree with this. And probably there's a lot of players who only joined for the alpha stress test, and they probably don't even check the forums, neither will they know they got a key if that's the case.
    I said it on a post a week or so ago, players who played the first alpha, and actually worked to report bugs should have a key to this one as well, since they'll be able to compare what's been done in these weeks, and if there's still some stuff missing.

Maybe deleting all forum accounts one week before the alpha would be a good idea and a way to prevent what I said on the beggining of this post. Deleting them with a week's notice would give everybody enough time to make a new account, and at the same time reward the players that actually spend time on the forums, spent time searcing for bugs, and brain storming on the forums trying to make this a better game for everybody.

• Dear DBOG-Team,

Viele haben auch Geschwister oder eine Freundin die sich auch einen Account erstellt haben und auf dem selben PC spielen und Mulit Accounts sind erlaubt nur nicht für die Closed Alpha von daher ist unwahrscheinlich das jemand mehre Keys davon bekommen wird da inzwischen schon um die 13.000 Accounts bestehen und ich denke das DBOG Team wird alles fair verlosen und ich denke das DBOG Team hat besseres zu tuhen als jeden zu überprüfen obwohl man nicht mal weiß ob es wirklich eine Person ist die mehre Accounts für sich erstellt hat oder ob es sich um Geschwister handelt...

Und Daneos hat ja selber gesagt das Multi Accounts erlaubt sind nur nicht für die Benutzung als Tester für die Closed Alpha es ist aber unwahrscheinlich das jemand mehre Keys bekommen wird falls jemand sich mehre Accounts erstellt hat

Mir Persönlich ist es sowieso egal ob ich einen Key bekommen werde zur Alpha 2 Closed oder nicht da die Charakter sowieso alle wieder gelöscht werden bis zur Open Beta und die Open Alpha für 7 Tage ist sowieso am 15 Juni ;)

Interessant wird es erst werden wenn die Open Beta Starten wird ich hoffe aber das diejenigen die einen Key bekommen auch wirklich Bugs und Fehler melden damit bald die Open Beta kommen wird :)

• Wouldn't the fake likes get taken off eventually, if there is any, like before? Hope so cause again, we don't need that stuff here Just legit people

Many also have siblings and brothers who also made an account and because the same PC or internet connection to play from there you can not to make it whether it is one and the same person or someone who has intentionally created several accounts and just short because router rebooting someone has someone a key has a new IP and 13,000 accounts, it is unlikely again several times

In German

Viele haben auch Geschwister und Brüder die sich auch einen Account gemacht haben und über denn selben PC oder der Internet Leitung spielen von daher kann man es nicht nachvolziehen ob es ein und die selbe Person ist oder jemand der Absichtlich mehre Accounts erstellt hat und einfach kurz denn Router Neustarten schon hat wieder jemand eine neue ip und bei 13.000 Accounts ist es unwahrscheinlich das jemand mehrfach einen key hat

• Mir Persönlich ist es sowieso egal ob ich einen Key bekommen werde zur Alpha 2 Closed oder nicht da die Charakter sowieso alle wieder gelöscht werden bis zur Open Beta und die Open Alpha für 7 Tage ist sowieso am 15 Juni ;)

Well, in case of Alpha #2 i don't care either if i get a key or not, because i wouldn't be able to hunt down bugs anyways, since i go on a 7 days vacation on 16th of may. But there are alot of people out there that don't give a f*ck about finding bugs, all they wanna do is "play" the game because they "can't wait" and "need to play asap".. I just want to make sure there are some guys from 1st test -players that know the bugs from Alpha#1 and can check if they are gone.. I know there will be enough people that really want to help finding all bugs, but there are more that just want to "play"..
    And like i said, i think it would be a nice move for people that helped in first Alpha, just make some special accounts(like 25) for them! As a little "thank you"..

• Well I'm sure they know who the active people are and who the people that are actually here and want to help make this a better place for the server. i hope they dont just pick people with multiple accounts that wont help. especially since the people with multiple accounts only have 1 person behind them so if they choose 2 accounts with the same perosn that is sut going to be less people to test the server and report bugs

• hello
    You 're right, there are many people on the forum incativa i do a lot of accounts to enter the Alpha I always enter the forum i did a Youtube video i upset me a bit if not entered the Alpha :pinch:

Buneo they will know who deserves the entrance to the Alpha : D
    You 're right, there are many people on the forum incativa i do a lot of accounts to enter the Alpha I always enter the forum i did a Youtube video i upset me a bit if not entered the Alpha : D

• hello
    You 're right, there are many people on the forum incativa i do a lot of accounts to enter the Alpha I always enter the forum i did a Youtube video i upset me a bit if not entered the Alpha :pinch:

You 're right, there are many people on the forum incativa i do a lot of accounts to enter the Alpha I always enter the forum i did a Youtube video i upset me a bit if not entered the Alpha : D

bm3r0d.jpg

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!