Ongoing Dragon Ball Online Live-Stream

• First time coming up with a thread, so if i do something wrong then i'm sorry in advance.

Alas, what i'm going for is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-yiokLg7JU
    As you noticed, there is apparently a new playthrough/live stream of the game, and part 2 is about to go live in a matter of minutes.
    My main purpose here is simply share the video, in case there are folks who'd like to follow a new series of the game, and this seems alright so far.
    There are probably better and more appropriate ways to share stuff like this, but surely this isn't wrong either?

Didn't really ask for MasakoX's permission to make a thread about his video/series, and i'm sorry about that, but at the same time i doubt it's that much of a bad thing, not to mention it will potentially give him more watchers? It might seem boring at first, but if you're bored and want to see some videos about DBOG, then this is something you might want to try checking out. There's a chance most of you are already aware of the youtuber, but i still felt like making this thread, in case someone wasn't aware of the youtuber.

• This is a very Big turn of Events for DBO , MasakoX has the eyes of Funimation , Toei and possibly bandi CO on him due to DBZ Abridged . This could spell 2 things for DBO .

1 they do research on DBO's history and see NTL is not in charge anymore and shut this down to be mean or shut it down so they can remake it to make money .

or

2 they see it actually has potential and contact Daneos with a possible Offer for DBO .

I'm hoping for the latter effect here but only time will tell at this point but i can officially say that the melting pot has been stirred.

• They would not contact Daneos for a possible offer lmao, Daneos doesn't own DBO.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!